Sugar Beets&Radishes so far..

Thread: Sugar Beets&Radishes so far..

Sugar Beets&Radishes so far..

Planted this two weeks ago in my clover plots and in between rows of corn along woods. It is coming in crazy thick, a little seed sure goes a long way!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Meat View Post
    just who shoots from a sitting position on purpose ?.. and if your seat dosnt fold, you cant backup against the tree to hide your outline and your left standing or sitting 18"+ away from the tree with your outline obvious to any beer to the left or right of you..one thing ladders are good for is the fat and feeble and the young who cant get into a stand any other way....

Three weeks growth...

This is how perfect the growing season has been, beets&radishes growing where seeds fell in corn leaves!

Bumper crop of acorns in woods next to my plot.

My perch 20' up above the plot...
    just who shoots from a sitting position on purpose ?.. and if your seat dosnt fold, you cant backup against the tree to hide your outline and your left standing or sitting 18"+ away from the tree with your outline obvious to any beer to the left or right of you..one thing ladders are good for is the fat and feeble and the young who cant get into a stand any other way....

Lookin good

This is what it looks like right now growing in the corn.

Everything of mine is now covered in a white substance that I don't think is going to go away anytime soon. lol

Quote Originally Posted by joesandi View Post
    Everything of mine is now covered in a white substance that I don't think is going to go away anytime soon. lol
    That's funny,,deer will dig them out!

hiw is the sugar beets working out?
    Even though I walk though the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
    Psalm23;4

Killed this big girl eating the sugar beets&radishes in this very plot the other day. They just starting hitting it hard about a week ago and are feeding early in the mornings.

congrats

Brassicas are great after the first frosts
    And I am sure they make your doe taste great too
    Slinging heavy arrows at animals.
    Proud member of Team Overkill
    Overkill is underrated.