a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: New mods for first generation energy 32 bows

New mods for first generation energy 32 bows

I have an issue with my E32 bow where I occasionally will loose my valley and my bow wants to lunge forward at full draw. I purchased the bow in December of last year, and I recently heard that the first of the E32 models came with mods where the hard stop adjustment groove was not cut deep enough allowing this to happen. Has anyyone heard about a replacement mod for this problem? Thanks in advance for your input.

first i have ever heard of it. Just call Elite. the only changes i know of was the badges from gold to silver and the energy logo on late bows has 32 or 35, early just say energy.
    2014 AP Snow Elite Energy 35 62/29, Torqueless Grip, Hamskea Versarest, Patriot Brown 2014 CBE TEK Hybrid (target bow)
    2012 Ap Snow Elite Answer 70/29 smooth mods, Hamskea Versarest, Black 2014 CBE TEK Hybrid (new hunting rig)
    2014 Shadow Bear Anarchy HC 63/28.5. QAD HDx, Trophy Ridge Reach 5 pin

Probably the best advice is to call Elite...thanks! Will post my findings

I would check timing make sure it is sync , then if you are using a arrow rest (such as a qad )tied into buss cables check and make sure it is just starting to work about 1/8 inch from full draw . If everything is right ad 3 twist in the buss cables and 1 into the aim string to advance the cams, if that doesn't work do it again you should be increasing valley and letoff . Just don't go to far as you can lock the bow into full draw .

Sounds like great advice...emailed Elite with the concern. Interested in hearing their feedback as well. Thanks! The bow seemed to be visually in time and it does shoot bullet holes through paper...shots fantastic but occasionally I loose my valley. Really affects me mentally!