Thread: Limb Graphics

Limb Graphics

The limb graphics on my bow are just flacking off in some places. I got the bow new at the beginning of July. The bow is fine just a little worried about what this is gonna do to the value of my bow.

Bottom

Elite Energy 35 29.5"DL 66# Black
    Elite QAD Ultra Rest
    Sword 3rd Plane Sight
    8" Beestinger
    GT Velocity XT 340's

Limb Graphics

Mine was doing the same thing so I just scrubbed it completely off with a dry wash cloth because the flaking decal really bugged me. On a good note I called Elite about the issue and they said when I was ready to fix it to let them know and then I could send the bow in to have them put new logos on the limbs.

That is great to hear. I'll probably do the same.
    Elite Energy 35 29.5"DL 66# Black
    Elite QAD Ultra Rest
    Sword 3rd Plane Sight
    8" Beestinger
    GT Velocity XT 340's

Yea, mine is doing the same. Sucks. What an ordeal to ship a full bow just to have new decals put on though.
    2014 Mathews Monster Chill. 28.5" DL @70#. Black Gold Ascent 5 pin. Stokerized side stabilizer. Axis N-fused 340's at 291 fps.

The finish on the 2014 bows, especially black ones doesn't seem to be as smooth as the earlier models. Almost every one I've seen has some degree of flaking. If you hold the limbs in just the right light, you can see that the lettering is nothing more than an acrylic decal applied over the Kolorfusion. I wish they would just incorporate the letters into the Kolorfusion process if that's possible.

2014 Elite E35 Black
    2013 Elite Hunter Black
    2013 Elite Pure Black
    2012 Elite Pulse
    Semper Fi