Archery Talk Forum banner

Limb Graphics

973 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Earlyboomer 
#1 ·
The limb graphics on my bow are just flacking off in some places. I got the bow new at the beginning of July. The bow is fine just a little worried about what this is gonna do to the value of my bow.

Bottom

See less See more
#2 ·
Mine was doing the same thing so I just scrubbed it completely off with a dry wash cloth because the flaking decal really bugged me. On a good note I called Elite about the issue and they said when I was ready to fix it to let them know and then I could send the bow in to have them put new logos on the limbs.

#5 ·
The finish on the 2014 bows, especially black ones doesn't seem to be as smooth as the earlier models. Almost every one I've seen has some degree of flaking. If you hold the limbs in just the right light, you can see that the lettering is nothing more than an acrylic decal applied over the Kolorfusion. I wish they would just incorporate the letters into the Kolorfusion process if that's possible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.