a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: 2 Plots in 1

2 Plots in 1

I decided to plant two different mixes this season in this plot. The left side is SLAM DUNK and right is HONEY HOLE, both Antler King products. I really like the results thus far and the deer have been in there big time.

Here are a few pics from the cam I pulled out today.

Looks awesome . I kinda of did the same thing this year.your camera is having issues.
    ONE PIN IS ALL YOU NEED, IF you have warp speed. Founder of Team OVERKILL.Shooting super warp speed bows built by Breathn .............................. ....Heavy draw weight ,franken head shooting deer slayer........................ ...Moderation is for cowards ."............................ .....................Team 4. IN 4 THE WIN

Cam is at least 5 years old and going down hill. Agreed is having issues but still taking pics so it is out doing what it was built to do until it dies. The LCD screen is basically non-readable too.

Good looking plots!
    <------------((((
    SILENT ASSASSIN

Plots look awesome if thats a moultre camera you can still get new displays from them if you dont mind doing it yourself I orderd a new one for my d40 cam 15buck plus shipping its old but still takes decent pics.
    J

Retired IL ANG 183FW SMSGT
    Budget Bowhunter,2008 RedHead Kryptic by Diamond
    Deer Crossing Arrows with 2 Blade Magnus Classic 125 grain