a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Vendetta DC

Vendetta DC

I used to buy a new bow real often almost yearly but since I bought the Vendetta I can't find a bow I like any better. I put some new strings on a new rest (PSE QAD) and some Spot Hogg Hunter sights. I have never chrono'd this bow but it seems fairly fast and with Easton Injexion arrows it blows through deer. I would like a new bow but have no need. I guess I am just getting old.

I just got one a few weeks back. What a sweet bow! Cannot say enough about how well it is shooting for me. Waiting for new strings. I'm getting a bit older as well, but what a nice draw.
    2012 Vendetta DC
    CX, Axcel Armortech, Scott, Limbdriver Micro Elite, Tilt Tamer, John's Custom
    PSE Militia

Great bow,i cant wait to take my XL/DC Vendetta to the woods again this fall.One of if not the most underrated bows ever built..imo..Grizz
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

Great bow,I go back and forth between my VDC and my Axe 6.

I guess I'm a fan also. Maybe I just like the DC cam.
    2013 PSE Drive 63# 31" draw w/Skullworks -Green Accessory Kit
    2012 PSE Vendetta 60# 31" draw Olive Brown black limbs
    QAD HDX Rest x2, Anchor Sight, TruBall Boss X 4 finger release
    60X Strings, Green/Silver w/Black Serving, Bronze/Bronze with Black Serving
    Beman ICS Hunters 300 at 30.5" - 2" Blazers using AZ Mini - Rage 2 blades

I'm a fan also of the Drive cam......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

i love mine as well... smoooth, fast, accurate, quiet, pretty much everything you look for in a bow. no intensions to sell it at all. i traded a different bow for a full throttle... haven't shot it 10 times yet as i have no need for it with the venny.
    PSE Vedetta, 70#, 29"dl, black gold accent 3 pin movable, Limbdriver pro V, Easton da'Torche 330 (mine)
    Hoyt Pro Comp Elite fx, 50lb, 25" dl, QAD HDX, single pin black gold accent (wifes)
    PSE Fever 1 (boys), 26lb LH recurve (baby girls)

True! Vendetta is one of the best PSE ever made. Too bad they are too focused on speedy bows. Why not make the Vendettas smoking fast by sticking it out? Guess PSE do not want to learn--hmm!
    Psalm 46:1 (ESV) : "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

2010 PSE Vendetta XL 62#, 29" DL, Beman ICS Hunter 400, QAD Pro LD, Stokerized Edge 6" stabilizer, Trophy Ridge Hitman 5-pin sight, WASP SST Hammer 100 grains

The Vendetta DC is without a doubt one of my all time favorites ! Smooth as glass, and PLENTY fast.
    >>-----PSE--------->
    Trophy Taker and QAD Rests
    CBE and Sword Sights
    B-Stinger Stabs
    Stanislawski Releases