Arrow rest alignment on Elite Envy bow

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Arrow rest alignment on Elite Envy bow

Hello everyone. I am new here. This is my first post

I recently changed my compound bow, going from a Browning Eclipse SLX, to an Elite Envy. The latter was bought used, as it is no longer in production.

Upon purchasing the bow, I had the pro shop change the arrow rest from the original Trophy Taker, to a Fuse Ultra Rest (same as QAD Ultra Rest). The shop tuned the bow, and performed paper tuning. I then sighted in the bow and it shoots straight from 20 to 50 yards. I could not help but notice that when an arrow is nocked, it points right of the sight pins. I always thought that everything was meant to be aligned. BTW, this is a binary cam compound bow, with no cable yoke, and the two cams are offset to the left. Is this normal or is something out of whack?

BTW, when i move the arrow rest to the left, to get everything aligned, the tip hits left of the fletching when shooting through paper.

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Not necessarily... many bows tune inside or outside half a shaft or so... you may have a little lean in the cams also... tune through paper again and then lock it down. By the way, what number is it? I have #118 and #10 (I think thats right...) I and my 15 yr old son shoot them still because a better bow has not been made yet...

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jrr051468 View Post
    By the way, what number is it?
    Number 004

One of the good ones. Tune it for 67-68% let off and it becomes a shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Rider View Post
    ... Tune it for 67-68% let off and it becomes a shooter.

How do you do that?

BTW, it already is a fairly amazing shooter.

Adjust the cable lengths to reduce letoff and adjust the string length to reset the draw length.