a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Saunders cable slide

Saunders cable slide

Does ithis help that much. Im about to order some stuff from Lancaster and if it does i might as well order it to.

Really eliminated cable wear on my e35. Also does not chatter if it's raining. It is extremely smooth also

Yes, it does help. I was getting cable wear from the stock Elite cable slide on my E32 so I swapped it out for the Saunders. No cable wear and the draw is a touch smoother too.

Can't say about the wear, but it took care of the chatter mine had developed.

these work great i have one on my z28 for about 2 years and its in excellent shape. strings look brand new!!!!!
    2014 HOYT CARBON TURBO, HOGG FATHER, QAD, EASTON FULL METAL JACKETS
    2009 ELITE Z28, AXCEL ARMOURTECH 5 PIN, QAD, EASTON FULL METALS!
    DOINKER STABS FOR ALL THE BOW!

i have them on 2 of my bows and they work well.
    Elite Judge Snow/Black
    Elite Judge Realtree AP
    Elite GT500 Black/Max1
    Elite GT500 AP/Black EFX

The stock slide on my Synergy was slowly chewing at my cables and a guy I worked with who has been shooting Elite for years told me to get the Saunders. He said he has been putting them on his Elites from the beginning. He never said anything about draw cycle improvements, but I read a lot on here and other internet sources that people felt a noticeable difference in draw cycle. I thought that was bogus and there was no way. After I got mine in, I am telling you... I seriously noticed a difference in draw cycle. It may not happen to everyone, but I know for a fact that the draw was smoother after installing the Saunders. On top of that, it doesn't tear up my cables at all. Big fan!!
    "Most of them should go in the trash can before you ever shoot them." - Dr. Ed Ashby on mechanical broadheads.

I'll have to order one. A buddy of mine put one on his Answer and says he notices a slight difference in a smoother draw cycle. Has anyone had to re tune their bow after putting this on? Or had issues with bow tuning after putting the Saunders on?
    2012 Elite Archery Answer 28" 65lb Black Riser/ APS Limbs/ Flo Yellow X-Fire String/
    Black Stokerized Elite stab/ HHA single pin adjustable sight/ whisker biscuit- -Limbdriver Pro-V soon to come!/ Easton FMJ 400's w/ Rampage Chisel tips/Previous Hoyt Rampage XT 65lb

Saunders cable slide

I just put one on my judge which is 62lb, makes it feel like allot less draw weight. Going to get one for my other two bows after Xmas.
    LH '14 Elite Energy 35
    LH '10 Elite Judge
    LH '10 Elite GT500

highly recommend them!!
    Elite Archery Answer 55# 27"
    HHA Optimizer, Limbdriver Pro-V
    Vendetta Enforcer Stab. , Treelimb 5 arrow quiver
    Easton FMJ, Rage Chisel Tips, Ramcat 100

Is the saunders, that you guys are talking about, the one with the roller?

Lucky

Saunder Hyper-glide is what it is called.

Quote Originally Posted by nicko View Post
    Yes, it does help. I was getting cable wear from the stock Elite cable slide on my E32 so I swapped it out for the Saunders. No cable wear and the draw is a touch smoother too.
    Same thing Nicko said. My Elite drew a touch better with it on. Id recommend getting one
    2014 Elite E32 Ninja
    26.5 in. 70 lbs.
    Beman ICS 400, Slick Trick 100 gr. broadheads
    QAD HDX, Scott Exxus