Thread: axe riser measures

axe riser measures

riser measures axe 7
    own an x force 7 and I have recently installed cams and strings axe for axe 7 2011
    the bow has gained 10 pounds of boost
    seems that the limbs are very bent,
    can someone tell me the full measure of the riser axe 7
    I suspect the riser 2008 x force 7 is a bit longer than the riser 2010 2011 axe 7
    a greeting
    carlos

"I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

Quote Originally Posted by carletes47 View Post
    riser measures axe 7
    own an x force 7 and I have recently installed cams and strings axe for axe 7 2011
    the bow has gained 10 pounds of boost
    seems that the limbs are very bent,
    can someone tell me the full measure of the riser axe 7
    I suspect the riser 2008 x force 7 is a bit longer than the riser 2010 2011 axe 7
    a greeting
    carlos
    The two risers your talking about look completely different. look online at pictures of the 2 bows and you will be able to tell which one you have.
    2011 Destroyer 350 28.5" 65#, 10" "SIAZ" stab, Axcel Armortech Hd 5 pin .010, Ripcord, Gold Tip Velocity 7595's 423 gr, 100gr Killzones, RamCats, Tru Ball Short N Sweet, Carter Just B Cuz
    Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings
    Team 18 - DeadLock

if they are different risers .... but I suspect the limb pocket having the same inclination to the vertical. please take your meter and measure total length of riser
    or measures between screws, Limb Weight
    thank you very much for the help

ttt