Thread: Older PSE X-Bows

Older PSE X-Bows

So, I have a 2008 X6, and I put a new(er) string on it, and set it up. Timing is on, BH, ATA, DL, everything within reason (usually means 1/16" to me). The one thing that doesn't measure up is the DF. I can't get above 65 lbs. on this bow - rated 60-70.
    So, the questions is, have the limbs taken a set? We're talking about 6yrs. of sitting past parallel, from a relaxed state of being flat. Has anyone ever checked this? I can't readily take my bow down and lay the limbs on a flat surface, so I'm asking those who can. Others who can't; have you checked your draw force on those older bows lately? Seen/measured any evidence of relaxation??

2008 X-Force
    2008 X-Force DS
    2014 Full Throttle...373 IBO!
    30", 70#, 375gr. Hunting Machines

I've never had an issue with weight dropping off on the X-Tech limbs. My buddy has my 2007 XF6 that I bought new the week they were released, still holding the same poundage as the day I bought it. It has been through a couple string changes.

I question one thing, you say all the specs are on including the dl, all the earlier X-Force bows were notorious for running long by 3/4" to 7/8"ths on dl when in spec.
    X-Force HF 55# Custom, Black and Blue Skulz's(FOR SALE)
    Full Throttle, 50# Skullworks 3D bow, DNA SP, 65# Skullworks, Dominator 3D, #60.
    PSE Pro Staff, Trophy Blend Scents Pro Staff, America's Best Pro Staff, PSE Militia Member