a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: X-Force TS with a bent cam

1. X-Force TS with a bent cam

I have a cam that is bent enough that the string came off the last time I used it. I wanted to know if anyone knows if I could replace with different cams that a available to purchase. I can not find a replacement cam and PSEUDO is not much help, they just want to sell me a new bow. I can't afford a $39000 bow and would like to fix it or sell as parts. Any suggestions?

which cam? pse made 2 diff treestand bows...hf or gx cams. A pic would help.
    Might check out ebay. Every now and then i see a set of cams pop up.
    Might luck out and someone here might have a set laying around....
    Id contact a rep and see what might could get done for ya....
    i believe there is one on here but i cant remember his user name.
    PSErepNE i believe...
    PSE GX6. HHA OL-5510,WB Sure Shot Pro rest,Easton FMJ 400,Grim Reaper broadheads,scott mongoose NCS release - Huntin' Rig
    PSE Bow Madness XL, HHA OL-5510,pse qad rest, CT cheetah 3D 400 arrows, scott mongoose NCS release - 3D Rig
    -JBK Bowstrings-

you can put different cams on it...though you may have to do some custom threads for it.

If you want PSE cams- good luck. Several people have had issues locating cams and calling PSE doesn't do much good since they don't carry a stock of cams. Your best bet is to put a want ad out and see what you come up with.

Call one of the frank'n bow builders here and see what they suggest.
    USA Level 2 Instructor
    2012 PSE Supra ME, 47#,ACC, Davis sight;2012 Dominator Pro 3D 55#; DS Advantage; ACC's
    Win-Win Inno Carbon Riser/Tropics 36#(38 tof), Redline arrows 690- DS Advantage-282grn@ 195fps
    2010 Hoyt Vantage Pro, XT 2000, Sprls, Sure Loc W BE 6X, ACC's 408g @ 259

If its HF cams I have an extra set on my bench that I'd let go of. Send me a PM.
    2013 PSE DNA
    2012 Bow Madness XL

I've heard of people using Axe cams on them but you'll definitely have to get a set of custom length strings to make it work. I don't know enough about frankenbows to help with the string/cable lengths but there are people here who do.

hf cams lose 10 pounds if the bow is gx