a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's get to know each other...

1. Hi there , 46 millwright NW Ohio avid hunter fisherman, make my own wine smoking a 13 pound brisket as I type. House full of women hell even my 2 boxers are girls. Wife and daughters will be going out with x bows this year

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    I stick my entire arm up to the shoulder in a cows uterus ...a lot.
    Keep misplacing your car keys? Check the windowsill in the kitchen.
    A man may fish with the worm that hath eat of a king, and eat of the fish that hath fed of that worm.

As long as we're sharing maybe this will help: I stick my entire arm up to the shoulder in a cows uterus ...a lot.
    well as long as its your arm.
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

Quote Originally Posted by posco View Post
    Keep misplacing your car keys? Check the windowsill in the kitchen.
    You're on the money, baby! ...if I can't find my wallet in the truck it's probably on the same windowsill.
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    well as long as its your arm.
    Yeah, anything else and the cow doesn't even know you're back there.
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by MN_Chick View Post
    I've got 4 wonderful kids, ages 14, 15, 18 and 19. I've never been married but have lived with their father for 20 years. For most of my adult life I spent a lot of my adult life as a stay home mom, occasionally working receptionist type jobs. Eventually, I went to tech school for drafting and now I'm a drafter/ project coordinator for a structural concrete company- and I absolutely love my job. I've also got 2 dogs- a 13 (?) yr old lab/pit mix, a 3 1/2 yr old german shorthair pointer and a 10 yr old sun conure (small parrot).

It may feel that way now-- I had all 4 of mine by age 28. But when they get older and start moving out... you will still have the energy to enjoy those years. I have friends who are still having babies at 40. All my kids will have graduated high school before I turn 45. I wouldn't change a thing.
    Yeah that part will be nice! Haha. It might be hectic here but they are alot of fun

Yeah, anything else and the cow doesn't even know you're back there.
    Oh good grief....

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    Oh good grief....
    Go take a nap!

Go take a nap!
    I'm going.....

As long as we're sharing maybe this will help: I stick my entire arm up to the shoulder in a cows uterus ...a lot.
    Helping deliver or making a deposit?

Quote Originally Posted by MN_Chick View Post
    Welcome to our little corner of the world.

Sounds like you have some interesting views- would love to see you post more often.
    Thanks for the welcome, MN_Chick.

Well, I'm with blu on this, but if Matt will divulge personal info, I guess it's alright. I too have been arm deep in bovine "special" parts. I was an animal science major and did that and much worse. Interned in the poultry industry too, which explains why I didn't eat store bought chicken for 10 years. Got married, spit out 2 kids, farmed cotton, raised cattle and horses, and let a dumbass now ex husband run it into bankruptcy. ran a gun store, and got a nursing license and worked 3 jobs for 10 years and paid everything back. Built a log house in the middle of nowhere, started a hog hunting operation that is still going. Went into DOC and was medical officer in a prison, which, along with the rampant criminal history within my own family, changed me from a reformist to a conservative. Retired from that gig, now I hunt hogs and babysit my first grandchild. I manage my land for timber and hunting, which I do a lot of. Life is good!
    Praesto et Persto

I'm 40, live in SoCal with my wife, two boys (8 and 6) and two dogs (12 and 11). I'm in the finance industry, but I don't go into the office any more and so I've got plenty of time to shoot in my backyard or the local ranges during the day. My kids are part fish and need to be kept wet, so we've been in the pool or at the beach most of the summer. Politically, I think that everybody should be free to make their own choices as long as they don't expect anybody else to have to pay for things they didn't think through.

I'm 27 wife and one child, girl 2 years old. Rite now I'm working for a pest control company traveling the U.S. Live in baxter springs ks, been just about everywhere between Las Vegas navada to Florida and up to Bangor Maine. I should be starting at a machine shop soon I'm getting tire of being away from my family. I also have 6 years welding expierence, anyone near me ever want to target shoot let me know
    Bear Done Deal, sword sight, N.A.P. Apache rest, 8" b-stinger stab

Quote Originally Posted by cursnsticks View Post
    Helping deliver or making a deposit?
    Sometimes you loose a straw in there and you have to go looking for it.

for some reason, I'm not even tempted on this one....

Quote Originally Posted by J-hurn View Post
    I'm 27 wife and one child, girl 2 years old. Rite now I'm working for a pest control company traveling the U.S. Live in baxter springs ks, been just about everywhere between Las Vegas navada to Florida and up to Bangor Maine. I should be starting at a machine shop soon I'm getting tire of being away from my family. I also have 6 years welding expierence, anyone near me ever want to target shoot let me know
    I lived in Coffeyville for 12 years. Been through Baxter many times on trips to Joplin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

Have a great one.

I don't post much here as I'm def not an archery techy but do a lot if reading and researching here. 36, married to an amazing Bowhunting woman with two kids, 8and 5 that also shoot as well. Love everything outdoors. From Saskatchewan, Canada.

Although I've been on here for quite sometime we do, like Boonie said, have quite a few newer people , so here goes....i'm in my upper 40's, married to a wonderful woman, we have 3 kids, 2 in college, 1 in high school, i'm an industrial electrician/tech [and just recently changed jobs and now working at a local power plant. I love to hunt and fish and camp and although my wife doesn't bowhunt, she does gun hunt with me, as well as my two boys. Our daughter tried it for a couple years but decided hunting just wasn't her cup of tea, although she does love the outdoors. I like to exercise regularly to maintain shape [yes, I know round is a shape, but not the shape i'm shooting for], mess with a small garden, enjoy Missouri's scenic riverways, read a variety of literature, and just try to make the best out of what life throws my/our direction.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

48 years old married with a 9 year old daughter. Live near the sea. Born in Australia, when I got my degree and postgrad quals, to put it bluntly I prosecute poor landlords for the local authority. 40 years riding motorcycles (Moto Guzzi fanatic). On the political compass, I am a libertarian liberal. Play bluegrass banjo, border bagpipes and smallpipes. Ham radio morse code op 2E0OZI SKCC9008 and FISTS. Used to be a kneeboard surfer, but have not surfed since 2011 when I snapped my achilles. Skeptic, humanist, atheist.
    "Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it." - Christopher Hitchens 1949-2011

44 years in the planet, with a wife and 3 boys, two dogs and some fish.

Raised in St. Louis and have lived most my life in a rural area, still in Mo.

Born again in my late teens after experiencing sex, drugs and rock n roll.

I don't push my religion on, or even discuss it to anyone unless they ask or I feel the door is open.

I'm a project manager for the design and construction dept. for a state agency.

Quote Originally Posted by yougoteem View Post
    44 years in the planet, with a wife and 3 boys, two dogs and some fish.

Raised in St. Louis and have lived most my life in a rural area, still in Mo.

Born again in my late teens after experiencing sex, drugs and rock n roll.

I don't push my religion on, or even discuss it to anyone unless they ask or I feel the door is open.

I'm a project manager for the design and construction dept. for a state agency.
    Another reason to not push..... sex drugs and rock and roll.... you learned a lot younger ... by a couple of decades for some... than most....

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    Another reason to not push..... sex drugs and rock and roll.... you learned a lot younger ... by a couple of decades for some... than most....
    Yeah I got started way to early. When I found The Lord I was graduating to the nasty stuff.

By the grace of God bro.....

Quote Originally Posted by yougoteem View Post
    Yeah I got started way to early. When I found The Lord I was graduating to the nasty stuff.

By the grace of God bro.....
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast