Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Let's get to know each other...

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie_Hunter View Post
    I can back up a semi trailer far easier than the little cart behind the 4-wheeler. I don't even try anymore, it's just too short.
    Haha. Tell me about it! It's crazy annoying

Hardest thing I EVER had to back-up was a tow-behind offset sicklebar-mower out of the machine-shed when I was working for a Rancher when I was around 16. Even with the towbar "locked" in its straightest position, that sucker was not going backward in any kind of "Point A to Point B" line. If I weren't trying to do it with a tractor (so I could see the dang thing and what it was doing), I think it would STILL be stuck crossed-up in that shed.....
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

Here's one I did.... see if you guys can top this one So husband broke his neck which meant he couldn't mow my aunts lawn so I said I can do it I load up the Lawn tractor on the 16 ft long trailer and head over there....get all done and I am trying to load the lawn tractor on to the ramps of the 16ft trailer and I run one of the rear wheels off so the tractor is just hanging there.... I'm so pissed it is like 98 degrees and I'm thinking what the hell do I do now. Still pissed and really mad I lift the freaking lawn tractor on the ramp..... apparently anger gives you adrenaline.

needless to say if it involves a trailer..... I ain't loading it or unloading it any more....
    Fair and Balanced with a splash of Sarcasm, and pinch of Reason

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

I can back up a semi trailer far easier than the little cart behind the 4-wheeler. I don't even try anymore, it's just too short.
    Ha! I couldn't agree more!
    Praesto et Persto

Quote Originally Posted by 410gage View Post
    Sad!
    I see what you did there...
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSTER View Post
    Here's one I did.... see if you guys can top this one So husband broke his neck which meant he couldn't mow my aunts lawn so I said I can do it I load up the Lawn tractor on the 16 ft long trailer and head over there....get all done and I am trying to load the lawn tractor on to the ramps of the 16ft trailer and I run one of the rear wheels off so the tractor is just hanging there.... I'm so pissed it is like 98 degrees and I'm thinking what the hell do I do now. Still pissed and really mad I lift the freaking lawn tractor on the ramp..... apparently anger gives you adrenaline.

needless to say if it involves a trailer..... I ain't loading it or unloading it any more....
    could you handle this?

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Stick12 View Post
    I will be 23 in October. Single, live and work in Mason City, IA. Just graduated from college a few months ago with an IT degree. I'm 3 months on the job as a network engineer.

Grew up hunting with my dad and grandpa. Lucky enough to still get to spend a lot of time in the woods with my dad. Kinda goes without saying I love to bowhunt. Also big into upland and waterfowl. Spend my winters and summers on the water fishing. Also play amateur baseball for a team in MN (technically semi-professional, that sounds cooler anyway) during the summer. Always played a lot of sports and really love that I get to still play baseball competitively.

Other hobbies include lifting, golfing, or anything that gets me outside. Complete dog lover, can't wait till I can get out of an apartment and into a house with a yard and get a hunting dog.
    Mason City?! Holy skippy, I am in MC too. Are you a Mohawk archery club member?
    Be REEZENable

Quote Originally Posted by Stick12 View Post
    I will be 23 in October. Single, live and work in Mason City, IA. Just graduated from college a few months ago with an IT degree. I'm 3 months on the job as a network engineer.

Grew up hunting with my dad and grandpa. Lucky enough to still get to spend a lot of time in the woods with my dad. Kinda goes without saying I love to bowhunt. Also big into upland and waterfowl. Spend my winters and summers on the water fishing. Also play amateur baseball for a team in MN (technically semi-professional, that sounds cooler anyway) during the summer. Always played a lot of sports and really love that I get to still play baseball competitively.

Other hobbies include lifting, golfing, or anything that gets me outside. Complete dog lover, can't wait till I can get out of an apartment and into a house with a yard and get a hunting dog.
    Liar. There are no woods in north central Iowa.

Uhh, I'm sometimes called SixShooter....

I roam A&E from time to time....
    Why stand out in a crowd? When you can be somewhere else...
    You must respect yourself, before I can respect you...
    Ignorance isn't bliss, but it makes for a good cover...

My name is Bluez

I like women and fast cars..and sometimes fast women too

Quote Originally Posted by Bluez View Post
    My name is Bluez

I like women and fast cars..and sometimes fast women too
    Don't let him lie.....I've heard from trusted sources that he likes the poles

Thats women dancing on poles...gosh thats how rumors can get started

could you handle this?

Lol ya that is what I need!!!
    Fair and Balanced with a splash of Sarcasm, and pinch of Reason

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Ya'll hanging around this morning Buckster? Maybe you can answer why AT greatly abbreviated user profiles quite a while back. There must be some desire to know about members, thus this thread.
    ....................Sent via Overland Pony Express.............

"We've upped our standards. Up yours"

Ok I will be serious.

I'm 40.. live in Greenville, SC and work for BWM here.

I'm single and not as wild in real life as my online persona

So the trade is complete? You belong to us now?
    Praesto et Persto

Ok I will be serious.

You've inspired me. Time for my own honesty and transparency. My name is Chris and my roots are in Indy.
    Vicit agnus noster eum sequamur

My name is Chris and my roots are in Indy.
    You tell too much

So the trade is complete? You belong to us now?
    At this point they would pay you guys to take me

Ok I will be serious.

I'll be serious, too; I really am the cow whisperer. Seriously, ask any of them. (...except that Abigail the cow chick, she's more water buffalo than bovine)
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Glad we all are getting so good acquainted

Glad we all are getting so good acquainted
    Is English your first language? ...just sayin'.
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    Is English your first language? ...just sayin'.
    Good question....

Well, Ink???

i gotta say that's an awesome sig you have matta

Quote Originally Posted by ajoh View Post
    i gotta say that's an awesome sig you have matta
    ...I only blew up one TV. Considering what I see on it, I should do more of it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast