What's your IQ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's your IQ?

What's your IQ?

What's your's?

https://memorado.com/iqtest?r=130#.U-K96lEPspw.facebook

Says I'm in the top 2% of everyone...132.
    "I'm a piece of work, I'm iron and lace...I'm shy, I'm right up in your face...I'm all dumbfounded, stubborn as an ass...Sharp as an arrow in a pile of glass...I'm a sweetheart, genius, reckless jerk...Lord, have mercy, I'm a piece of work." - Jimmy Buffett

I can't remember. The only time tested was back in high school. It means nothing to me. I know I was proud of my score just like a young zzz in HS showing it around for a day. I've seen to many book smart, test smart, people that couldn't tie a shoe of reason why their calculations don't work in real life to be very impressed with a high (above 140) to believe somehow I should bow to their superior intellect.
    Mike, proud member of the NCWID!
    USA
    PROUD MEMBER OF OHM RESISTANCE
    AR34 RAM.5 / PSE Bow Madness 32 Extreme sights, WB rests

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie_Hunter View Post
    What's your's?

I did this once before thru Facebook, I got 132.

Kansas, then Baghdad, then back to Alaska
    I guess I am bringing up the rear with a 130....guess all that military education is paying off...army strong I say.
    "You don't aim at the X ring, You aim at the center of the X ring"

40+ years ago it was 156 but I have gotten wiser with age.

Make em bleed.....

I thought it was pretty clear, but I guess I meant to say take the test in the link and post your result.
    "I'm a piece of work, I'm iron and lace...I'm shy, I'm right up in your face...I'm all dumbfounded, stubborn as an ass...Sharp as an arrow in a pile of glass...I'm a sweetheart, genius, reckless jerk...Lord, have mercy, I'm a piece of work." - Jimmy Buffett

132 also. Is this a conspiracy? Haha

I thought it was pretty clear, but I guess I meant to say take the test in the link and post your result.
    I am too smart to log on to facebook.......
    Make em bleed.....

Boonie I would but just can't figure it out

Actually. I'm on my cell (running low) and drinking a much deserved beer after a long day. Plus I could really care. Anyone can post truth or lie.
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by zap View Post
    I know you are but what am I.
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by zap View Post
    I don't have facebook, but could still access it.

I have never understood facebook and other "social media"...it's just creepy. I think I'm the only 25 year old who doesn't have an account.

Quote Originally Posted by MNmike View Post
    Boonie I would but just can't figure it out

Actually. I'm on my cell (running low) and drinking a much deserved beer after a long day. Plus I could really care. Anyone can post truth or lie.
    I'm sipping some brandy right now. I thought I deserved it for shooting a 95/100 in skeet this afternoon (a 25, 24, and two 23s). Too bad it was just practice and not a money shoot. I probably could have done a little better the last two rounds if I could have kept the sweat out of my eyes and keep my face from slipping off the stock.

heyyyyyy i got 132 also.

i call shenanigans LOL
    PSE REVENGE

firenocks

ALL HAIL THE DAVE OF WYVERN

Quote Originally Posted by 6bloodychunks View Post
    heyyyyyy i got 132 also.

i call shenanigans LOL

That's what I'm thinking too. Probably some test invented by some liberal who wants to make everyone feel good.

That's what I'm thinking too. Probably some test invented by some liberal who wants to make everyone feel good.
    Lol. This^^^^

What's your's?

IQ2.jpg

Ok... the missuse come out of the bored room to see me chucklin..... there maybe some dispute about this.....

I'm sipping some brandy right now. I thought I deserved it for shooting a 95/100 in skeet this afternoon (a 25, 24, and two 23s). Too bad it was just practice and not a money shoot. I probably could have done a little better the last two rounds if I could have kept the sweat out of my eyes and keep my face from slipping off the stock.
    See...yer not as smart as you think... even a cotton picker wears a bandana....

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    See...yer not as smart as you think... even a cotton picker wears a bandana....
    I had a hat on. A bandana wouldn't help me. I don't mind the heat, but I just can't stay dry. I had to change my shirt when I got back to the truck.

I had a hat on. A bandana wouldn't help me. I don't mind the heat, but I just can't stay dry. I had to change my shirt when I got back to the truck.
    what about a blindfold then?

134, top 1%. I thought we did this before in here.

iq test.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MN_Chick View Post
    134, top 1%. I thought we did this before in here.
    maybe...I don't remember

maybe...I don't remember

Im a 130 :what:

I went back and chose every WRONG answer on the list and got 108, so what does that tell ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MM213 View Post
    I went back and chose every WRONG answer on the list and got 108, so what does that tell ya?
    That it's an internet game?

What was the original sore?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast