Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your IQ?

I looked up the answers on the internet and got a

Praesto et Persto

Barely room temperature. ...is 67 bad?
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    Barely room temperature. ...is 67 bad?
    According to this chart you're either deficient or on the verge of intelligence...

iqscores1.jpg
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

Damn... I shoulda' been riding the looser cruiser to the sped shed all that time? So when Mr. Sullivan would fix me with one of his long, malignant stares, and blurt out "You're an idiot!" he wasn't just being metaphorical?
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

I don't like to take just one tho. I'll find about 5,take all of them twice, add em up, divide by 10. Should give a more accurate assessment

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    Damn... I shoulda' been riding the looser cruiser to the sped shed all that time? So when Mr. Sullivan would fix me with one of his long, malignant stares, and blurt out "You're an idiot!" he wasn't just being metaphorical?
    ...I guess not
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    Attachment 2031470

Ok... the missuse come out of the bored room to see me chucklin..... there maybe some dispute about this.....
    Hey rat, this is what I got also. Lol
    proud member of the treelimb assassians
    excuses are words to justify failure
    sword sights and treelimb quivers pro staff

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie_Hunter View Post
    According to this chart you're either deficient or on the verge of intelligence...

iqscores1.jpg
    I like how the guy making the chart waits until the end to get specific. "You're just not feeble-minded, you're definitely feeble-minded", like he is taking it personally.

126.....lol
    It's not a Passion or an Obsession...... It's a Pain in my wife's ass !!

Top 2% ..........132.....
    Liberalism is a mental disorder

Got a 128 from that test.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Meat View Post
    Top 2% ..........132.....
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Meat
    Liberalism is a mental disorder
    See.... bears out....

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie_Hunter View Post
    What's your's?

https://memorado.com/iqtest?r=130#.U-K96lEPspw.facebook

Says I'm in the top 2% of everyone...132.
    Just took it, same score as you. 132.
    "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete." -- Buckminster Fuller

"It is unfortunately none too well understood that, just as the State has no money of its own, so it has no power of its own." ~Albert J. Nock

Highschool dropouts don't have an IQ.
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

Quote Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
    Highschool dropouts don't have an IQ.
    I know, right? ...I took it again and scored lower than the first time. So much for regurgitated rote memorization...

128, and certainly agree on the Facebook comments above that hint that FB is for losers.
    ....................Sent via Overland Pony Express.............

"We've upped our standards. Up yours"

134...................ck

Never argue with an idiot, he'll just drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I've never seen a problem that politicians could not make worse

I'm the president of my local MENSA chapter and my IQ is 201. You're all pathetic imbeciles. I mathematically calculated the meaning of life when I was 11 years old. I am now learning telepathy as my brain has now transcended physical barriers. Before long you will all bow before me as your superhuman overlord.

Have a nice day.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm very well endowed.
    '13 PSE Vendetta DC - NAP Apache - TR Hitman Micro - Beman ICS Hunter - Deadly Laser Beam - Infared Stethascope - Mini-Nuke Arrowheads - Sharks With Chainsaws Strapped On Their Heads - Majik

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
    I'm the president of my local MENSA chapter and my IQ is 201. You're all pathetic imbeciles. I mathematically calculated the meaning of life when I was 11 years old. I am now learning telepathy as my brain has now transcended physical barriers. Before long you will all bow before me as your superhuman overlord.

Have a nice day.

It sounds like your brain has evolved so far that it's also transcended reality!
    Vicit agnus noster eum sequamur

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post

Have a nice day.

Wow, I am impressed. Anyone else impressed? Anyone?

You gotta watch those guys who feel the need to brag about mental capacity or the size of their junk on an innerwebs forum. They tend to be politicians. Besides, you put it on the innerwebs, it must be true......
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 351FPS View Post

You gotta watch those guys who feel the need to brag about mental capacity or the size of their junk on an innerwebs forum. They tend to be politicians. Besides, you put it on the innerwebs, it must be true......

Are we allowed to give users official nicknames? I hereby dub Ingo, "Anthony"
    Vicit agnus noster eum sequamur

Last I checked, you can give folks monikers, if you so choose.

Please, feel free to explore the space.
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 351FPS View Post

I think he may be the guy that asked his mom, " Mom, I have the biggest penis in the entire 6th grade, do you think its cause I am special, and Mom said, um, no its cause your 16 years old,
    Boomer Sooner

That gave me a 136, but to be fair I just skipped a couple questions. In school I was tested at 9 and at 15 years old and got 151 and 152, respectively. So this test seems kinda' close.
    Sent via my 1918 Bell hand crank phone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast