Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your IQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster of Xs View Post
    That gave me a 136, but to be fair I just skipped a couple questions. In school I was tested at 9 and at 15 years old and got 151 and 152, respectively. So this test seems kinda' close.
    Wow, a 136 out of 134. Impressive! I didn't know they awarded extra credit in IQ tests!
    Vicit agnus noster eum sequamur

Quote Originally Posted by Buster of Xs View Post
    That gave me a 136, but to be fair I just skipped a couple questions. In school I was tested at 9 and at 15 years old and got 151 and 152, respectively. So this test seems kinda' close.
    The needle on my BS meter just now snapped when it hit the peg.

Quote Originally Posted by Indychris View Post
    Wow, a 136 out of 134. Impressive! I didn't know they awarded extra credit in IQ tests!
    Out of 134? Isn't this the same one that's been passed around FaceBook? What good is a test that tops out at 134?
    Sent via my 1918 Bell hand crank phone

Quote Originally Posted by atennishu View Post
    I think he may be the guy that asked his mom, " Mom, I have the biggest penis in the entire 6th grade, do you think its cause I am special, and Mom said, um, no its cause your 16 years old,
    Good one!
    ....................Sent via Overland Pony Express.............

"We've upped our standards. Up yours"

So I just took the one linked in the OP and this is what it said.

IQ Capture.PNG
    Sent via my 1918 Bell hand crank phone

That game or "iq test" is not accurate at all!! Try taking it more than once, it will not go past 132

This test is a load of house poop. How could we all have higher IQs higher than 98% of the population. Unless you are going to argue that the average poster on AT has a higher than normal IQ. I would find that impossible to believe!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
    — Dr. Seuss (The Lorax)

132 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluez View Post
    Liar
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

Is that your IQ or how much you have in your checking account?

Either way, quit showing off!!!

Liar
    I took it twice

Is that your IQ or how much you have in your checking account?
    I got far less in the checking account....

I got far less in the checking account....
    No kidding. If I had that kind of Jack in the bank I wouldn't be here, I'd be at Red Lobster living it uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Liar
    How about 130...er ish. Is that believable? Do we have a deal?

No kidding. If I had that kind of Jack in the bank I wouldn't be here, I'd be at Red Lobster living it uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
    My goal in life now is too find a rich woman. Its the only way now

How about 130...er ish. Is that believable? Do we have a deal?

My goal in life now is too find a rich woman. Its the only way now

There's a bunch of them at Red Lobster.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    There's a bunch of them at Red Lobster.
    Maybe so, but I hate shellfish. If you knew what kind of crap they ate, you probably would swear it off too....
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

Quote Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
    Maybe so, but I hate shellfish. If you knew what kind of crap they ate, you probably would swear it off too....
    Nope...nothing would keep me from a good king crab leg. Red Lobster sucks though (except for the biscuits).
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

no chance.... scavengers get all the good stuff....

I could be a happy man if I ate nothing but for the rest of my days. This living in Maine thing comes in pretty handy, I can't remember the last time I actually paid for lobster; I hear it's pricey? Lobsters, steamers, oysters, corn on the cob, gallons of melted butter, and lots of cold beer... a veritable crustacean death fest!
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    I could be a happy man if I ate nothing but for the rest of my days. This living in Maine thing comes in pretty handy, I can't remember the last time I actually paid for lobster; I hear it's pricey? Lobsters, steamers, oysters, corn on the cob, gallons of melted butter, and lots of cold beer... a veritable crustacean death fest!
    Sounds great.

Only shellfish I won't eat is a soft shell crab. Looks like a big spider and is just too weird for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123