a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacked: Massive celebrity nude photo leak

Hacked: Massive celebrity nude photo leak

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...A-listers.html

Jennifer Lawrence nude?!

Nothing is private these days.

I edited this as not to offend anyone.

***if folks want to see the pictures, they can find them. We don't need them here.****
    Last edited by 351FPS; September 2nd, 2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Removed pic.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

Have a great one.

Does anyone know what the Bestest, Most-Securist way there is to insure your Nude Photos NEVER EVER EVER EVER EV-ARRRRRRR show up on teh Internetz is?
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

Quote Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
    Does anyone know what the Bestest, Most-Securist way there is to insure your Nude Photos NEVER EVER EVER EVER EV-ARRRRRRR show up on teh Internetz is?
    Don't take any.
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

Have a great one.

YUCK! who wants to see bony women

feed them girls ,then show em to me LOL
    PSE REVENGE

firenocks

ALL HAIL THE DAVE OF WYVERN

Quote Originally Posted by 6bloodychunks View Post

^^^This
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

I'll take a Marilyn Monroe type any day .....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Liberalism is a mental disorder

It's pretty creepy that some dude spent all that time to hack into people's phones etc looking for this stuff and then threw it online for all to see. Friggin sick people in this world.
    Allegiance
    GTO Ninja "Michaelized"
    True nobility does not lay in being superior to another man, but in being superior to ones previous self.

Quote Originally Posted by 6bloodychunks View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie_Hunter View Post
    ^^^This
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Meat View Post
    I'll take a Marilyn Monroe type any day .....
    I like em with some meat too but J Law ain't ugly nor skin and bones...

Have a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepFried View Post
    I like em with some meat too but J Law ain't ugly nor skin and bones...

Neither is kate upton
    Hunt/target: Bowtech Insanity, MBG accent w/ vengeance head and dovetail, limb driver, Paradigm carbon hammer and QD, Black eagle
    trad: Hunterbows 3 piece hybrid longbow, bear kodiak
    paradigm archery field staff

Play stupid games /win stupid prizes
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    Play stupid games /win stupid prizes
    Apparently she wasnt playing. She had private pics on her personal file and never put them online. Someone hacked into her computer. Who hasn't got naughty pics from a girlfriend while they're away etc. keeping personal stuff like that in your personal stuff should be fine. I'm not sure that qualifies as "playing stupid games". This would essentially be "don't have nice things if you don't want them stolen, even if you keep them under lock and key.
    Allegiance
    GTO Ninja "Michaelized"
    True nobility does not lay in being superior to another man, but in being superior to ones previous self.

Quote Originally Posted by vyrtual View Post
    Apparently she wasnt playing. She had private pics on her personal file and never put them online. Someone hacked into her computer. Who hasn't got naughty pics from a girlfriend while they're away etc. keeping personal stuff like that in your personal stuff should be fine. I'm not sure that qualifies as "playing stupid games". This would essentially be "don't have nice things if you don't want them stolen, even if you keep them under lock and key.
    I thought I read they were stored on the "cloud". In that case, it is not personal...
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

I thought I read they were stored on the "cloud". In that case, it is not personal...
    Isn't that like saying personal email, or personal storage isn't private? I dunno dude, it just sounds as if it'd be the same as taking some pics of your gf or wife, then putting then in a safe, then having someone break into your safe, steal your pics and post them on the telephone poles all over town.
    Allegiance
    GTO Ninja "Michaelized"

Quote Originally Posted by vyrtual View Post
    Isn't that like saying personal email, or personal storage isn't private? I dunno dude, it just sounds as if it'd be the same as taking some pics of your gf or wife, then putting then in a safe, then having someone break into your safe, steal your pics and post them on the telephone poles all over town.
    I have no idea how the cloud works, which is why I don't email anything I would be embarrassed about if it was leaked.

I have no idea how the cloud works, which is why I don't email anything I would be embarrassed about if it was leaked.
    I'm not sure 100% what "cloud" is, either lol.
    Allegiance
    GTO Ninja "Michaelized"

There is no cloud. It's a array of HDD on a server with your stuff and everyone else's stuff in a "safe" and "secure" system. Safe like the other zillion of systems hacked into daily by people who knows where. It's a joke and the hackers are laughing. The people running the cloud are selling a lie.

The only safe "cloud" is a HDD unplugged and hidden with encrypted zipped files.
    Nothing is fool proof because fools are so ingenious.

Quote of the day : " Life is too short to shoot and hunt with a mediocre crossbow ".

Quote Originally Posted by BigBirdVA View Post
    There is no cloud. It's a array of HDD on a server with your stuff and everyone else's stuff in a "safe" and "secure" system. Safe like the other zillion of systems hacked into daily by people who knows where. It's a joke and the hackers are laughing. The people running the cloud are selling a lie.

The only safe "cloud" is a HDD unplugged and hidden with encrypted zipped files.
    I'll stick to a 3.5" floppy

Quote Originally Posted by BigBirdVA View Post

Amen, I keep my personal net drive "off-network", unless I just need to use it.
    Not all those who wander are lost.

-Tolkien

I'll stick to a 3.5" floppy
    Mine's nearly that short when it's floppy too; that's normal - nothing to be alarmed about.....

It's personal until someone breaks into your account and steals it. It's the same idea as someone breaking into your house and finding polaroids of you and your 'monkey' in your sock drawer, and subsequently publishing the photos without our consent.

Quote Originally Posted by chasing
    It's personal until someone breaks into your account and steals it. It's the same idea as someone breaking into your house and finding polaroids of you and your 'monkey' in your sock drawer, and subsequently publishing the photos without our consent.
    Please tell me that was a "typo" and not a Freudian Slip.

Quote Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
    Please tell me that was a "typo" and not a Freudian Slip.

I'm glad someone has a sharp eye...most will gloss over that, I assume.

It says the FBI is looking into it and also anyone posting the pictures!
    Better be careful!
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...ment/14935583/

Couple paragraphs down. Don't want the man coming after anyone! Might want to have this deleted!
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Quote Originally Posted by bowtech2006 View Post
    One of my favorite
    YUp!
    Work Hard then Play Hard
    2011 Elite Pulse Ninja , HHA, Limb Driver, Stokerized Stab, Maxima Blue Streak
    Nap Thunderheads & Carter RX1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast