Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 57

Thread: Hacked: Massive celebrity nude photo leak

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by vyrtual View Post
    It's pretty creepy that some dude spent all that time to hack into people's phones etc looking for this stuff and then threw it online for all to see. Friggin sick people in this world.
    Definitely some hacking by real creepers - and they have stirred up a real crap storm that is going to get them some first rate DHS attention, meaning there is a good chance they will be caught and busted.

    Now here's your challenge: make sure you don't see any of the Kate Upton photos that are allegedly posted to the internet...

    <evidence><
    ..../............\.......
    Hoyt GM OR - Adcock ACS LB - Bickerstaffe ELB - USA Archery Level 2

    "Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.” HL Mencken


  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    32,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonie_Hunter View Post
    I'll stick to a 3.5" floppy
    You and Juan...

    <evidence><
    ..../............\.......
    Hoyt GM OR - Adcock ACS LB - Bickerstaffe ELB - USA Archery Level 2

    "Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.” HL Mencken

  3. #28
    One thing that makes it worse: most devices, phones, tablets etc. pretty much require the cloud, or at least come with it turned on. I just got a new phone and it came configured to push all pictures automatically to the cloud. When you get it they ask for email address and if you have a gmail address (droid OS) they turn it on and any picture you take automatically goes up ot the cloud. If you aren't tech savy enough to turn it off, then you are pushing everything up to the cloud.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by HANGum HIGH View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...ment/14935583/

    Couple paragraphs down. Don't want the man coming after anyone! Might want to have this deleted!
    I'm not concerned. I edited the only photo I posted.

    Besides, you know how many people have probably re-posted these pics?

    There aren't enough jails...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

    Have a great one.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepFried View Post
    I'm not concerned. I edited the only photo I posted.

    Besides, you know how many people have probably re-posted these pics?

    There aren't enough jails...
    Regardless, and as you have pointed out they are many places. We don't need to drag them in here.
    We can talk about cyber security and stuff like that we don't need to turn this place into every other innerwebs site, ever.
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by 351FPS View Post
    Regardless, and as you have pointed out they are many places. We don't need to drag them in here.
    We can talk about cyber security and stuff like that we don't need to turn this place into every other innerwebs site, ever.
    Hell, just lock her down if you feel so strongly about it. You ain't hurting my feelings bucko.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

    Have a great one.

  7. #32
    I think a discussion of cyber security/ safety and the like is valuable. Just recycling pics that are everywhere else? Not so much. If you want me to lock it down I can do that as you are the OP.......
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by 351FPS View Post
    I think a discussion of cyber security/ safety and the like is valuable. Just recycling pics that are everywhere else? Not so much. If you want me to lock it down I can do that as you are the OP.......
    I just don't want an unwanted thread that is offensive to others to Linger. If you say it's OK then that's cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

    Have a great one.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Northern IA
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Meat View Post
    I'll take a Marilyn Monroe type any day .....
    Fun Fact: Marilyn Monroe would have been a size 2 in today's women's clothing sizes
    Obsession Evolution 70# Stormy Hardwoods
    K-Tech Tech 6 Stabilizer
    Limbdriver Pro
    HHA OL 5510
    Gold Tip XT Hunters, 452 Grains, Rage Hypodermic

  10. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepFried View Post
    I just don't want an unwanted thread that is offensive to others to Linger. If you say it's OK then that's cool.
    Well, the discussion aspect of the thread is fine-we can keep it on the up and up and go on or make it offensive and I'll lock it down. We don't need pics of folks in various stages of undress posted here as that stuff is easily had outside the AT environment. Especially now that lawyers are getting involved. Folks need to be careful what they look at online. Someone is always watching.......
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Northern IA
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBirdVA View Post
    There is no cloud. It's a array of HDD on a server with your stuff and everyone else's stuff in a "safe" and "secure" system. Safe like the other zillion of systems hacked into daily by people who knows where. It's a joke and the hackers are laughing. The people running the cloud are selling a lie.

    The only safe "cloud" is a HDD unplugged and hidden with encrypted zipped files.

    You just described the cloud and then said it doesn't exist.... But anyway, almost nothing is out of reach from a dedicated hacker with the right knowledge and resources. Nothing is 100% secure, but cloud offerings from companies like Microsoft or Apple are, relatively, very secure.

    When have you seen a reputable cloud company's servers directly compromised with this level of damage? Very, very rare event
    Obsession Evolution 70# Stormy Hardwoods
    K-Tech Tech 6 Stabilizer
    Limbdriver Pro
    HHA OL 5510
    Gold Tip XT Hunters, 452 Grains, Rage Hypodermic

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick12 View Post
    Fun Fact: Marilyn Monroe would have been a size 2 in today's women's clothing sizes
    Probably more-close to a Modern Size 4 and peaking at a Size 8 at her largest. But she had enough money to have her clothes tailor-fit, and did so:

    http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-a-size-12-16/

    I knew she had a tiny waist, but did not know it was 22".
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Northern IA
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
    Probably more-close to a Modern Size 4 and peaking at a Size 8 at her largest. But she had enough money to have her clothes tailor-fit, and did so:

    http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-a-size-12-16/
    Fair enough, but I digress: she certainly wasn't a plus sized woman
    Obsession Evolution 70# Stormy Hardwoods
    K-Tech Tech 6 Stabilizer
    Limbdriver Pro
    HHA OL 5510
    Gold Tip XT Hunters, 452 Grains, Rage Hypodermic

  14. #39
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    east texas
    Posts
    6,035
    i saw them all last night, none of the photos impressed me besides kate uptons and jennifer lawrence

    the rest of them need to eat every once and awhile
    Custom Rudderbow Diamondback Skin Longbow 53#
    PSE Stinger 3g Skullworks
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow

  15. #40
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick12 View Post
    Fair enough, but I digress: she certainly wasn't a plus sized woman
    Not at all. It was her PROPORTIONS that made her "unique". With that tiny 22" waist, according to the website, that's smaller than a Modern Size 0 - but then, nothing else about her would come anywhere close to fitting in a dress of that size.
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Northern IA
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    i saw them all last night, none of the photos impressed me besides kate uptons and jennifer lawrence

    the rest of them need to eat every once and awhile
    Justin Verlander is winning at life. All star professional athlete, multi-millionaire, respected around the league as not being a d-bag, then he goes home to a woman at least 10 years (probably more) his junior, and that woman is Kate Upton. The man has it made
    Obsession Evolution 70# Stormy Hardwoods
    K-Tech Tech 6 Stabilizer
    Limbdriver Pro
    HHA OL 5510
    Gold Tip XT Hunters, 452 Grains, Rage Hypodermic

  17. #42
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    east texas
    Posts
    6,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick12 View Post
    Justin Verlander is winning at life. All star professional athlete, multi-millionaire, respected around the league as not being a d-bag, then he goes home to a woman at least 10 years (probably more) his junior, and that woman is Kate Upton. The man has it made
    yeah, couldnt agree more, although she needs a bigger booty, im a booty man, i mean dont get me wrong i love tiggo bitties but my weakness is a curvy voluptuous butt..but if i was married to her really wouldn't complain much here
    Custom Rudderbow Diamondback Skin Longbow 53#
    PSE Stinger 3g Skullworks
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In.
    Posts
    5,524
    Marilyn Monroe's measurements were 35-22/23-35.... had a bra size of 36D...she was 5' 5" tall.....she weighed between 118-140lbs depending on what part of her career it was....in todays mesurements she'd have been 4,6 to an 8 size.....she was heavier during Some like it Hot(she was pregnant), Lets make Love and the Misfits....she lost 20lbs as she started her unfinished movie Something's got to Give, her body was in the best shape it had ever been.... this pics if from that movie Something's got to give (since the CENSORS/MODS erased the other, darn prudes)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Liberalism is a mental disorder

  19. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Meat View Post
    Marilyn Monroe's measurements were 35-22/23-35.... had a bra size of 36D...she was 5' 5" tall.....she weighed between 118-140lbs depending on what part of her career it was....in todays mesurements she'd have been 4,6 to an 8 size.....she was heavier during Some like it Hot(she was pregnant), Lets make Love and the Misfits....she lost 20lbs as she started her unfinished movie Something's got to Give, her body was in the best shape it had ever been.... this pics if from that movie Something's got to give (since the CENSORS/MODS erased the other, darn prudes)
    speaking of meat and an all nude thread... Marilyn Monroe was in my opinion, a classic tart... affectionately ....

  20. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by lewyou View Post
    And your an misanthropic enlarged prostate.
    And I bet it makes you drool...don't it?
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Phuxitewya, CA
    Posts
    5,025
    I would turn them all down........lol

  22. #47
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    12,271
    And little meat on em eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

    Have a great one.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In.
    Posts
    5,524
    Marilyn at her finest....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Liberalism is a mental disorder

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    area51
    Posts
    5,392
    I don't feel sorry for them. You got a bunch of nude pics of yourself on your phone?
    too bad.

    I never take nude selfies with mine.

  25. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluez View Post
    I don't feel sorry for them. You got a bunch of nude pics of yourself on your phone?
    too bad.

    I never take nude selfies with mine.
    I use an Etch-A-Sketch
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

    "Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •