a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 100

Thread: Personal Responsibility for Blacks.... It aint because of SLAVERY.....

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Funky Town USA
    Posts
    30,245
    Quote Originally Posted by ron w View Post
    they'd probably teach him something......wait, on second thought,...nah.
    teach him something like what? You have issues with what he d said? speak up don't be shy.

    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.


  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Omaha Nebraska
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBlake View Post
    If poor people want to be rich they should have been born rich. If blacks want to be treated like whites, they should have been born white. If foreigners want to live in America they should have been born in America.
    #EndRichWhiteAmericanGuilt
    Pathetic post of the day award goes to you.....congrats.....
    "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete." -- Buckminster Fuller

    "It is unfortunately none too well understood that, just as the State has no money of its own, so it has no power of its own." ~Albert J. Nock

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBlake View Post
    If poor people want to be rich they should have been born rich. If blacks want to be treated like whites, they should have been born white. If foreigners want to live in America they should have been born in America.
    #EndRichWhiteAmericanGuilt
    Come on Jim. Your better than that

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,410
    Quote Originally Posted by PAdorn View Post
    Come on Jim. Your better than that
    I think you're better than that

    I'm a rich, white & American; I'm golden. I'm all for personal responsibility for everybody else.

  5. #55
    I hope we aren't seeing your true colors.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    I hope we aren't seeing your true colors.
    I'm thinking he was being facetious, but you never know.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,410
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    I'm thinking he was being facetious, but you never know.
    Shhh ...the easily confused get startled easy. Best to just let them stay in their box.

    I do find a bit of irony in the declaration that everybody should take personal responsibility being made by the same people who are quick to blame Obama, Liberals, Immigrants, Welfare mothers and evil bankers for their problems.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,824
    Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    The dawning look of realisation that came over her face as her own bigotry was turned back against her is absolutely priceless.
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,824
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBlake View Post
    Shhh ...the easily confused get startled easy. Best to just let them stay in their box.

    I do find a bit of irony in the declaration that everybody should take personal responsibility being made by the same people who are quick to blame Obama, Liberals, Immigrants, Welfare mothers and evil bankers for their problems.
    The majority of problems I face on a day to day basis are self-inflicted, admittedly. But the Government can inflict a far wider, infinitely more-severe range of problems upon a far greater spread of individuals. All under the guise and banner of "Helpfulness" and, "It's for the Greater Good".
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBlake View Post
    Shhh ...the easily confused get startled easy. Best to just let them stay in their box.

    I do find a bit of irony in the declaration that everybody should take personal responsibility being made by the same people who are quick to blame Obama, Liberals, Immigrants, Welfare mothers and evil bankers for their problems.
    I would say mostly everyone in the A&E group most likely takes full responsibility for themselves and their families but we also see way too many people outside of this forum not taking responsibility. So we have to blame and complain somehow. I can't talk politics with anyone at work because not 1 out of the thirty or so is tuned into what goes on in the world. Kind of sad really

  11. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by PAdorn View Post
    I would say mostly everyone in the A&E group most likely takes full responsibility for themselves and their families but we also see way too many people outside of this forum not taking responsibility. So we have to blame and complain somehow. I can't talk politics with anyone at work because not 1 out of the thirty or so is tuned into what goes on in the world. Kind of sad really
    A lot of sheep where i work too. Many could care less and then you got some who think they do but they work at a coal-fired power plant and still voted for Obama twice......go figure.
    ~Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
    ~Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    ~An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBo Act 4:12 View Post
    A lot of sheep where i work too. Many could care less and then you got some who think they do but they work at a coal-fired power plant and still voted for Obama twice......go figure.
    Yeah that makes alot of sense. Haha

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    lots of lurkers on this thread lol no one seems to have much to say about this guy? HMMMM Wonder why?
    Because posters like myself ( probably one of the VERY few black members of these forums ) , while generally agreeing with this man , would be here until this time tomorrow braving the slings and arrows of ignorance that usually accompany vids like this from posters / viewers that don't know any better . One could literally fill VOLUMES about what people ' don't ' know about someone from other races . And that seems to be the case with the convenience of Social Media . " Falling on deaf ears " , " being called ' Uncle Tom ' ( per another poster's comment ) ? Sure ...but the same could be said for numerous groups of people . Blacks don't have the market cornered on this .

    Having lived on both sides of this argument , add to this all over the world , I can speak ( write ) with a certain degree of credibility .

    Sans Black Guilt .

  14. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Tengu View Post
    Because posters like myself ( probably one of the VERY few black members of these forums ) , while generally agreeing with this man , would be here until this time tomorrow braving the slings and arrows of ignorance that usually accompany vids like this from posters / viewers that don't know any better . One could literally fill VOLUMES about what people ' don't ' know about someone from other races . And that seems to be the case with the convenience of Social Media . " Falling on deaf ears " , " being called ' Uncle Tom ' ( per another poster's comment ) ? Sure ...but the same could be said for numerous groups of people . Blacks don't have the market cornered on this .

    Having lived on both sides of this argument , add to this all over the world , I can speak ( write ) with a certain degree of credibility .

    Sans Black Guilt .
    See.... you've no idea of other races do you...

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    See.... you've no idea of other races do you...
    I'm guessing you missed the part where I wrote :

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Tengu View Post
    Having lived on both sides of this argument , add to this all over the world , I can speak ( write ) with a certain degree of credibility .

    Sans Black Guilt .

  16. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Tengu View Post
    I'm guessing you missed the part where I wrote :



    Well I'm thinkin yer pre-judging some....

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    Well I'm thinkin yer pre-judging some....
    There's nothing in my post that " pre-judges" anyone .

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Tengu View Post
    Having lived on both sides of this argument , add to this all over the world , I can speak ( write ) with a certain degree of credibility .
    Just curious if you can expound on where you received better or worse treatment then you would have expected based (presumably) on race alone?

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Tengu View Post
    Because posters like myself ( probably one of the VERY few black members of these forums ) , while generally agreeing with this man , would be here until this time tomorrow braving the slings and arrows of ignorance that usually accompany vids like this from posters / viewers that don't know any better . One could literally fill VOLUMES about what people ' don't ' know about someone from other races . And that seems to be the case with the convenience of Social Media . " Falling on deaf ears " , " being called ' Uncle Tom ' ( per another poster's comment ) ? Sure ...but the same could be said for numerous groups of people . Blacks don't have the market cornered on this .

    Having lived on both sides of this argument , add to this all over the world , I can speak ( write ) with a certain degree of credibility .

    Sans Black Guilt .
    well said, some of the things that get posted on this forum are nothing short of disgusting and inflammatory , guess that shouldnt surprise me anymore.
    Boomer Sooner

  20. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Tengu View Post
    There's nothing in my post that " pre-judges" anyone .
    Well.... you said..... you said.... then you were saying you'd have to bear the arrows of posters to the video..... so though it's an extreme event for me to have misread a post... I do miss interpret ... rarely... its on the level of category 5 hurricane or 9 richtor for occurrence... I may possibly have got it into the 9 ring... or thereabouts... but I'm not certain that anyone on this forum would disagree with him.... and I live on a lily pad... things escape me here... the trades you know... drifting parts to the ITC...

  21. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by atennishu View Post
    well said, some of the things that get posted on this forum are nothing short of disgusting and inflammatory , guess that shouldnt surprise me anymore.
    You jest

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Funky Town USA
    Posts
    30,245
    Quote Originally Posted by atennishu View Post
    well said, some of the things that get posted on this forum are nothing short of disgusting and inflammatory , guess that shouldnt surprise me anymore.
    I know what ya mean. I have read some of your posts and other atheists posts. You are correct when you say" some of the things that get posted on this forum are nothing short of disgusting and inflammatory ".
    if a woman starts hitting me and won't stop , she's gonna get her lips tapped.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by sticshooter View Post
    I know what ya mean. I have read some of your posts and other atheists posts. You are correct when you say" some of the things that get posted on this forum are nothing short of disgusting and inflammatory ".
    well , maybe your not reading my post right, I am neither an atheist, nor a fake christian.
    Boomer Sooner

  24. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by atennishu View Post
    well , maybe your not reading my post right, I am neither an atheist, nor a fake christian.
    and why did you feel you needed to emphasize that?

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    and why did you feel you needed to emphasize that?
    actually I just typed it, you emphasized it,
    Boomer Sooner

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •