Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: British PM speech on terrorism.

British PM speech on terrorism.

I just listened to PM Cameron on terrorist from the UK fighting for ISIS and returning home. This guy sounds serious and says they will prevent them from returning and consider them enemies of Britain. He plans on deporting anyone who advocates jihadist activities and cracking down on hate speech from any sect, specifically referring to Islamic fundamentalist promoting jihad . He also says British economic and financial support will end for any country supporting jihadist. I can't help be wish OUR leader would have a strategy and the back bone to promote it on international TV. I don't have a link, because it was live.

Praesto et Persto

Here's a link with a shot at Obama as a dividend.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/...-barack-obama/

Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    Here's a link with a shot at Obama as a dividend.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/...-barack-obama/
    And denying people citizenship.... imagine that... someone with balls..... amazing thing about british leaders.... both the boys and girls have balls....... well there is moochelle I guess... she mighta had some at one time....

And how does he plan on enforcing this action..will it go something like this..

Passport control..Have you been abroad doing Jihad stuff..??

Possible terrorist...eh, No.

Passport control...Promise, spit on your mothers grave..

Possible terrorist...yip. swear to Alla...eh God i was in Magaloof on a 18-30's mad Rave week.

Yeah, i can see this master plan working out....Not.

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    And denying people citizenship.... imagine that... someone with balls..... amazing thing about british leaders.... both the boys and girls have balls....... well there is moochelle I guess... she mighta had some at one time....
    Hopefully they are in a jar someplace and Obama can hold them like a rabbits foot or something.

Hopefully they are in a jar someplace and Obama can hold them like a rabbits foot or something.
    shake them up like dice and blow on them before prayers ..

British PM speech on terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie777 View Post

Possible terrorist...yip. swear to Alla...eh God i was in Magaloof on a 18-30's mad Rave week.

You obviously don't know the UKs history with terrorists. Don't confuse them with how our present administration would handle it.
    Praesto et Persto

Sounds like they are trying to take action. Where's our plan Mr. President?

I suspect Stevie knows our terrorist history better than you do.....We had a massive terrorist problem in the 1970s and 1980s. The IRA.
    "Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it." - Christopher Hitchens 1949-2011

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    shake them up like dice and blow on them before prayers ..
    They must be good luck. They helped moochelle snag a president.

Quote Originally Posted by ScepticalScotty View Post
    I suspect Stevie knows our terrorist history better than you do.....We had a massive terrorist problem in the 1970s and 1980s. The IRA.
    That wasn't real terrorism because that was done by white Christians.
    "Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall!" -- Christopher Hitchens

They must be good luck. They helped moochelle snag a president.
    Well it snagged an unlimited spending account for sure.....

Quote Originally Posted by ctmartinshooter View Post
    not true Scotsman.........
    Walk Your Talk

It can't of been real terorism as one of the main sources of funding came from pivate citizens in the USA! Of course for the people killed (more than on 9/11) it was pretty real as it was for thier families.
    "Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it." - Christopher Hitchens 1949-2011

Then Stevie should know that the UK was dealing with it long before us. I have more confidence in a bunch of pompous Brits than my own government at this point.
    Praesto et Persto

Quote Originally Posted by ctmartinshooter View Post
    Sure CT. When it's white on white it doesn't count. Your trolling, or being cute. In Any case That was a stupid thing to say.
    Praesto et Persto

Why was it a stupid thing to say? That the IRA were funded by thousands of US citizens, that they were murdering terrorists, or that they killed a lot of people? Or they were in the main White Xtians?

Why was it a stupid thing to say? That the IRA were funded by thousands of US citizens, that they were murdering terrorists, or that they killed a lot of people? Or they were in the main White Xtians?
    Do you believe good people are given to murdering people?
    Walk Your Talk

Re read this one too. CT insinuated crimes committed on white Christians by white Christians wasn't terrorism. That's bull ****. Blowing up people for any religion is terrorism. That's why it was a stupid thing to say .
    Praesto et Persto

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie777 View Post

Heh, this exact scenario was going-through my head right after reading the first post of this thread.

But then, I am a Pessimist when it comes to Government ANYTHING. No matter the Government.
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

Quote Originally Posted by zloop/poco
    Move to Phucken Russia , you pathetic, patriot, posure.
    Poco, you REALLY need to put that desk-mirror away before typing-out anything on an internet forum, or composing emails.
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Billie View Post
    You obviously don't know the UKs history with terrorists. Don't confuse them with how our present administration would handle it.
    I know exactly how the UK dealt with Irish Terrorism. If a Bomb went off in say London, the Government usually picked up the first Paddy's they could get their hands on
    and fitted them up....See Birmingham six and Guildford four and the Maguire seven...All innocent.

Later on when the SAS were becoming good at what they do, if they caught some in the process of bringing down some terror they made them pesky terrorists "No More".
    If they couldn't catch them in the act they colluded with another Terrorist organisation..ie, Loyalist Death squads, give them some intel and got them to do the job for them, unfortunately they targeted innocents with the UK Governments Blessing...See The Stevens Inquiry.

Later on we gave them all out of jail free card..See Good Friday agreement. and now those Terrorist are all over the UK selling Guns ,Dodgy Drugs, dodgy Versace Denims and even dodgier Tobacco.
    To be quite honest with you, i preferred it when they arsed up their own patch.

That is how us British dealt with Terror from across the Sea....

Sure CT. When it's white on white it doesn't count. Your trolling, or being cute. In Any case That was a stupid thing to say.
    You seem to have a penchant for concrete thinking.

You seem to have a need to turn a post about terrorism into a racist rant.
    Praesto et Persto

You seem to have a need to turn a post about terrorism into a racist rant.
    Who's ranting? I just made a single snide comment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast