Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Accurate Crossbow Arrows

Jerry is the man !! He built me 22in. Spynal Tapp Platinums for my mxb 400, best shooting arrows I've ever owned. Workmanship is perfect on the arrows happiest I've been since purchasing the new bow. Give him a call, great guy and knows his arrows. I haven't tried his BEE's but have see great reviews, I'm sold on his Spynal Tapps. I'm only shooting BH this time of year. With Grim Reapers they stack in one hole out to 50yds. Trying hard to find some remover to help get this smile off my face. Happy hunting guys

Thanks to all you guys for pointing me in the right direction.

Just received a dozen BEES from Jerry yesterday, matched and indexed, 20", 92 gr inserts, SK-300 vanes, right offset. Of the 12, 9 shoot within 1/2" of bull at 40 yards, 2 within 1", 1 is dead from laziness (shot 2 arrows at same dot because I didn't want to pull the first one). So far (50 shots), they appear to be a ginormous improvement over the ProElites I've been shooting. Thanks Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by oledognewtricks View Post
    Jerry is the man !! He built me 22in. Spynal Tapp Platinums for my mxb 400, best shooting arrows I've ever owned. Workmanship is perfect on the arrows happiest I've been since purchasing the new bow. Give him a call, great guy and knows his arrows. I haven't tried his BEE's but have see great reviews, I'm sold on his Spynal Tapps. I'm only shooting BH this time of year. With Grim Reapers they stack in one hole out to 50yds. Trying hard to find some remover to help get this smile off my face. Happy hunting guys
    Weigh them without points, if I remember there was on 3/10ths of a grain variance in the group, not +/- 3/10ths, it was a total of 3/10ths
    The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
    Friend Of BowFreakz Forum
    The Best Hunting Arrows In The World, Guaranteed!
    www.SouthShoreArcherySupply.com

Jerry, weighted them today. Your are right on the 3/10 grain. Some may say I crazy for having arrows that good to hunt with. But I figure I owe more to the game I hunt than any target block I shoot. Plus when you see those BH's stacking in one cluster at 50 and 60 yds it works wonders as a confidence booster. For my maximum self imposed 45 yds shots at game I'm good to go. Before some say, if grouping like that why not longer shots. I know what the bow and I can do, but to many other things with animals I can't control. I know there is probably some good arrows out there, If you want great arrows, give the man a call and listen to his suggestions.

I shoot 20" Victory s right out of the box with the factory fletched vanes and 110 gr insert that comes with them. They're like driving tacks and for only about $36/6. Why spend more if you dont need to???

My custom BEE's cam in the mail today.Only got to shoot them for bout 30 mins but they are hitting bullseye every shot.Thanks guys for the advise and thanks South Shore Archery for the accurate arrows.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123