a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 62 of 62

Thread: Police Officer Will Not Be Charged For Killing Napster Exec

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Googleville
    Posts
    37,385
    Quote Originally Posted by snoman4 View Post
    Buckster youre right about choosing to use due caution....You need to pay attention to people in the larger cities...they dont yield to emergency vehicles....heck in my rural neck of the woods traffic pulls off the road or in the ditches most times when a EMT, LE, OR Firetruck is rolling near them....Its a respect thing that goes both ways in rural areas....In big cities...not so much from either side...
    Here emergency vehicle be them LEO or Ambulance or fire trucks are ignored for the most part..... but by gosh bring out a hearse and funeral procession and people will get the hell out of your way real fast. Freaking idiots.... more respect for some one who is dead then for those who are in need of help. My population count is about 28k

    Fair and Balanced with a splash of Sarcasm, and pinch of Reason


    Life is about balance. Be kind, but don't let people abuse you. Trust, but don't be deceived. Be content, but never stop improving yourself.


  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    32,344
    Quote Originally Posted by snoman4 View Post
    Buckster youre right about choosing to use due caution....You need to pay attention to people in the larger cities...they dont yield to emergency vehicles....
    And that annoys the heck out of me. While I'm critical of many excesses of law enforcement, I'm also critical of my fellow civilians for acting like jerks instead of getting out of the darn way. I know resources are limited, but I'd like to see a crack down and have a cruiser roll with fire trucks or ambulances and ticket people who unreasonably fail to yield (the jerks, not people who are stuck wedged in traffic and can't get over).
    <evidence><
    ..../............\.......
    Hoyt GM OR - Adcock ACS LB - Bickerstaffe ELB - USA Archery Level 2

    "Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.” HL Mencken

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    32,344
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSTER View Post
    Here emergency vehicle be them LEO or Ambulance or fire trucks are ignored for the most part..... but by gosh bring out a hearse and funeral procession and people will get the hell out of your way real fast. Freaking idiots.... more respect for some one who is dead then for those who are in need of help. My population count is about 28k
    Just need to get some "Funeral" tags for the ambulance dash board and some of those fake motorcycle cops who stop traffic for funeral processions.
    <evidence><
    ..../............\.......
    Hoyt GM OR - Adcock ACS LB - Bickerstaffe ELB - USA Archery Level 2

    "Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.” HL Mencken

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Googleville
    Posts
    37,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbow View Post
    Just need to get some "Funeral" tags for the ambulance dash board and some of those fake motorcycle cops who stop traffic for funeral processions.
    I agree.... it is crazy.... my store is one block from the fire department and oh boy what see when they go out on a call.... crazy idiots....
    Fair and Balanced with a splash of Sarcasm, and pinch of Reason


    Life is about balance. Be kind, but don't let people abuse you. Trust, but don't be deceived. Be content, but never stop improving yourself.

  5. #55
    "just doing their job"

    "These peace officers were doing their job. They had no malice in their heart," said John Barnett, an attorney for Ramos.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/us/cal...ating-verdict/

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Keystone Heights, Florida
    Posts
    11,407
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSTER View Post
    Here emergency vehicle be them LEO or Ambulance or fire trucks are ignored for the most part..... but by gosh bring out a hearse and funeral procession and people will get the hell out of your way real fast. Freaking idiots.... more respect for some one who is dead then for those who are in need of help. My population count is about 28k
    Heck my whole county doesnt have that many and that is with 3 prisons holding close to 4K people in them that are counted as population for the county...ROFL. The largest city in my county has around 10K people.
    Venison its whats for dinner
    "BREATHN Tuned" Stevens Prevailer 28.5" DL 70lbs .300 spine Black Eagle Rampages 434 Grain @ 291 FPS. Limb Driver, Hindsight Equalizer, Trophyridge Micro Alpha V5, B-stinger 10.25", Scott Sabertooth, Slicktrick Razortricks and Steelforce Phatheads

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Close to NYC but far enough away to Hunt!!!
    Posts
    7,391
    Take photos everyone of every LEO doing what we can't. Post those photos on public forums. When these guys learn that we are watching them like they watch us and they lose their pensions and jobs they will quit. Only then will they quit.
    2012 Maitland Halo 28/60
    2012 Bowtech Insanity APG

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Close to NYC but far enough away to Hunt!!!
    Posts
    7,391

    Police Officer Will Not Be Charged For Killing Napster Exec

    Quote Originally Posted by snoman4 View Post
    You are right it is a balance of rights....He shouldnt have been let off scott free....I said that already several times....he should pay for his lying....his department should pay for his distracted driving killing the man....he should not be charged criminally for killing the man unless it was proven he was texting his wife which would be outside the scope of his duties..

    Not saying you specifically but I think many that post on these LE threads ought to take a couple of ride alongs with an officer or several different officers in a busy jurisdiction to see what the job day in and day out really entails....
    Thanks for being honest about the officers liability and or potential criminal liability. However if an officers job is so hard maybe they should quit. I mean they made the choice so why do so many whine like little girls.

    Sorry but as a private business owner I would fire any employee that whined like that. My god the get free health insurance free life insurance a great pension free passes for life on traffic violations etc etc etc. Big babies as I see it. Most of them wouldn't last 3 months in the private sector.
    2012 Maitland Halo 28/60
    2012 Bowtech Insanity APG

  9. #59
    Couldnt pay me enough to deal with all the freeks in society every day...cops earn every free donut and pension they get...thank god sumbdy wants to deal with all these fn degenerate morons

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by brad k View Post
    Couldnt pay me enough to deal with all the freeks in society every day...cops earn every free donut and pension they get...thank god sumbdy wants to deal with all these fn degenerate morons
    So you think a guy cycling in the bicycle lane is a degenerate moron and running them over and killing them is an acceptable way of "dealing" with them?
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

    "Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

  11. #61
    No ....thousands of people kill every day texting or on phones big deal its a cop...i feel bad for the poor biker...but man people go around bikers by me so far they almost run me off the rd...crazy world..cops will always get special treatment...they are part of the system...not shat we can do

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Keystone Heights, Florida
    Posts
    11,407
    Quote Originally Posted by hphunter View Post
    Thanks for being honest about the officers liability and or potential criminal liability. However if an officers job is so hard maybe they should quit. I mean they made the choice so why do so many whine like little girls.

    Sorry but as a private business owner I would fire any employee that whined like that. My god the get free health insurance free life insurance a great pension free passes for life on traffic violations etc etc etc. Big babies as I see it. Most of them wouldn't last 3 months in the private sector.
    Free Health and Life Insurance and a free Pension....free passes on traffic Tickets...Wrong on all accounts brother.
    You are exactly one of the ones I am talking about needing to take a ride along, brother...I pay into my pension...my Health Insurance costs me money every two weeks as does my life insurance....I got a ticket last year in Georgia for speeding....All these perks you think I have I do not....maybe you need to quit listening to all the false information and do a little research.
    As far as perks...I could do the same job I do in the private sector for a large insurance company or corporate security and make 20-25K more a year than I currently do.
    Venison its whats for dinner
    "BREATHN Tuned" Stevens Prevailer 28.5" DL 70lbs .300 spine Black Eagle Rampages 434 Grain @ 291 FPS. Limb Driver, Hindsight Equalizer, Trophyridge Micro Alpha V5, B-stinger 10.25", Scott Sabertooth, Slicktrick Razortricks and Steelforce Phatheads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •