a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Study: The Lower Troposphere Has Not Warmed In The Last 26 Years

Quote Originally Posted by chasing View Post
    How so? Because every GW thread that pops up gets the same treatment from you. You have said that exact same thing no less than 10 times that I have seen, and rarely is it congruent with the post you reply to it with.
    What have I said on this thread about global warming chasing... till you started fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    What are you trying to reduce Matt?
    I told you: pollution. Can you not wrap that fertile noggin' of yours around the fact that pollution encompasses a vast array of other environmentally unsound practices? You're not so blind that you can't see the effects of habitat destruction, even with those blindingly bright conservative mandated rose colored glasses you love to wear...
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    I told you: pollution. Can you not wrap that fertile noggin' of yours around the fact that pollution encompasses a vast array of other environmentally unsound practices? You're not so blind that you can't see the effects of habitat destruction, even with those blindingly bright conservative mandated rose colored glasses you love to wear...
    Humans can't distroy something god made Matt. Only god can and that's why there's rainbows.

Quote Originally Posted by hayman View Post
    Humans can't distroy something god made Matt. Only god can and that's why there's rainbows.
    Is that gods way of telling us everything is going to be okay? Nothing bad can happen when you're standing under the multi hued arch of gods benevolence, right? I feel better now, thank you.
    "Brew your own beer, blow up your TV, kill your own beef, build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it." -Edward Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    Manufacturing practices, chemicals, and dumping... sure.... but pollution is WAYYYYYYYYY overstated. Hawaii's pollution from the Volcano has levels of particulate all over the state, but serious conditions in Kona. This has been a 30 years. You are not clear in what you are suggesting Matt.... unsound practices.... pesticide is an unsound practice... but people feel GMO practices are unsound... what exactly are you talking about?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123