a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Austin brewery gets it right, the new 99 pack of Peacemaker beer

Austin brewery gets it right, the new 99 pack of Peacemaker beer

Gonna need a BIG cooler, but on the bright side, only one trip to the store is needed for the whole weekend.

http://www.refinedguy.com/2014/08/28...ime-ale-video/

Boomer Sooner

pony keg works too.
    Walk Your Talk

Quote Originally Posted by atennishu View Post
    Gonna need a BIG cooler, but on the bright side, only one trip to the store is needed for the whole weekend.

Rarely drink at home, this would be for a party of 20+ here. Cumbersome size on top of it...
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Gotta remember, Austin is a college town, bet a few of those will be seen at a frat house or 2
    Boomer Sooner

No doubt about it...
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

So either no one would buy their beer so they turned to gimmickry or folks drank so much of their beer that a 99 pack was required. I report, you decide.
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 351FPS View Post
    So either no one would buy their beer so they turned to gimmickry or folks drank so much of their beer that a 99 pack was required. I report, you decide.

i went to austin a few weeks ago for a mini vacation, me and my buddies got the 99 pack and it tastes pretty damn good....it last us 2 days between 3 guys...
    Bear Truth 2~Sword Apex Hunter~WB~DCA arrows~RAGE
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow~Easton Classics~
    Elite Synergy(On the way )

Quote Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    i went to austin a few weeks ago for a mini vacation, me and my buddies got the 99 pack and it tastes pretty damn good....it last us 2 days between 3 guys...
    Austin is a great city, my mom lives near there, so we get to visit from time to time, I'm adding the Austin Brew works to my places to visit, The only down side of Austin is that UT is there, orange of any color makes me a little nauseous.................
    Boomer Sooner

Austin is a great city, my mom lives near there, so we get to visit from time to time, I'm adding the Austin Brew works to my places to visit, The only down side of Austin is that UT is there, orange of any color makes me a little nauseous.................
    yeah its a great food town as well, and you got San Marcos/New Braunfells 30 mins down the road, its a great area to explore, chill and enjoy

There's nothing good about Orange...

Classy bunch eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

Have a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepFried View Post
    There's nothing good about Orange...

Classy bunch eh?

Yep, no kidding, They did apologize, but ya gotta think at least one of them would have had some sense of what the heck they were writing, Heck they are IN Oklahoma , they teach that in OK history, surely one of those idiots is home grown.
    Boomer Sooner

Of course in their defense , they arent prone to making good decisions, They did choose to go to osu
    Boomer Sooner

Yep, no kidding, They did apologize, but ya gotta think at least one of them would have had some sense of what the heck they were writing, Heck they are IN Oklahoma , they teach that in OK history, surely one of those idiots is home grown.
    They chose to attend OSU. America's not so brightest orange...
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

Have a great one.

Glad to see you made it back. All your parts and pieces present and accounted for?
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 351FPS View Post
    Glad to see you made it back. All your parts and pieces present and accounted for?
    I snuck out when they weren't looking.

Nothing missing yet but I've got a hell-acious scar on my lower back where my kidney is.

On another note, have you guys heard about Mutantville?! It's a great place!

Have a great one.

BOOMER SOONER, high five on that one, lol sad thing is I actually have friends that support osu, my dang son in law is one of them, but sorry for him I have already got my 2 year old grand daughter saying BOOMER SOONER, OU number 1,! he thinks his brand new daughter will be on his side, but Grandpa will take care of that. cant let my grandkids go to the dark side.
    Boomer Sooner

BOOMER SOONER, high five on that one, lol sad thing is I actually have friends that support osu, my dang son in law is one of them, but sorry for him I have already got my 2 year old grand daughter saying BOOMER SOONER, OU number 1,! he thinks his brand new daughter will be on his side, but Grandpa will take care of that. cant let my grandkids go to the dark side.

Have a great one.

it took 4 coolers to hold everything, after those two i didnt want to drink beer for 5 days

we floated the Guadalupe river about 20 mins from austin and took all 99 beers with us, we drank about 60 between us during the 5 hour float, thank god my buddy had a camper set up beside the river so we didnt have to go anywhere but 100 yards

Wonder if I'm the only one on here that doesn't drink???

Quote Originally Posted by PAdorn View Post
    Nope... me either... probably 10 years now....

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    Nope... me either... probably 10 years now....
    Well at least I'm not alone. I used to but gave it up when I started raising kids

Well at least I'm not alone. I used to but gave it up when I started raising kids
    I woke up one morning and decided that I didn't want to drink anymore... and that was it.... good thing too.... drinking got me into .... well it's good I'm into other vices ...

351 would join you and ratt.

I don't ever get sloppy stupid drunk (that I can remember) but I do enjoy a good drink...and my favorite song when I do drink...

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

I had a coworker/friend that could drink that 99 pack down on his own in a weekend. Plus maybe a few more. And a carton of smokes. And a gallon or two of cheap rockgut.

Yeah, dude absolutely HATED his body. He drowned in Eastern OK a couple of years-ago, saving his little girl at a low-water bridge that had water running-across it, creating a "vortex" in the culverts under it - he suffered from COPD, and he managed to get her out of it, but just "ran out of oxygen", and that was it for him.
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast