a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first A&E serious thread....be gentle with me

My first A&E serious thread....be gentle with me

How many of you watched the speech this morning in Estonia? about
    us boosting up Nato in Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.

Now the BIG question... Will Putin give us a little test now and try out
    the boundaries? I am not a Putin fan by far but I don't think he will back
    down. I see him escalating things there in Eastern Ukraine. So far nothing
    has made him blink at all. No amount of sanctions.

I could care less if Putin wants to reclaim the old USSR boundaries...none of our concern
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Bluez View Post
    How many of you watched the speech this morning in Estonia? about
    us boosting up Nato in Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.

Now the BIG question... Will Putin give us a little test now and try out
    the boundaries? I am not a Putin fan by far but I don't think he will back
    down. I see him escalating things there in Eastern Ukraine. So far nothing
    has made him blink at all. No amount of sanctions.

This is real politics and not likely to garner much of a response... you gotta stick to something where we can stick it to the ZERO!

I could care less if Putin wants to reclaim the old USSR boundaries...none of our concern
    I agree to a degree..in that we get involved in too many things yes. I mean we can't be the Worlds police
    force.. But I think if nothing is done it sends a dangerous message too.

Look at what has happened recently with the Chinese jet that came close to ours in International
    waters. Think they are testing us.

gotta stick to something where we can stick it to the ZERO!
    alright

Putin can't back down and neither can we.

alright
    yer learnin.... There was a time when pride reigned... and you'd get real rah rah's... on the possibilities... but our constitutional ass wipe is chicken livered and just as effective as that chicken with its head in a bucket.

Yeah I just don't see any easy ways out of this. It's actually went too
    far already. Going to be really interesting to see what happens.

We need to call his bluff much as Kennedy did and much as Reagan did with hardliners that were trying to build a power base. Those two Presidents liked to poke the mighty Russian Bear.
    Venison its whats for dinner
    "BREATHN Tuned" Stevens Prevailer 28.5" DL 70lbs .300 spine Black Eagle Rampages 434 Grain @ 291 FPS. Limb Driver, Hindsight Equalizer, Trophyridge Micro Alpha V5, B-stinger 10.25", Scott Sabertooth, Slicktrick Razortricks and Steelforce Phatheads

We lost the credibility when we crossed both red lines in Syria and nothing came of it.

Our word is not much now.

I agree to a degree..in that we get involved in too many things yes. I mean we can't be the Worlds police
    force.. But I think if nothing is done it sends a dangerous message too.

Look at what has happened recently with the Chinese jet that came close to ours in International
    waters. Think they are testing us.
    Yes I do think they were testing us. Just seems more countries are willing to test their boundaries with us and have prevailed in testing those boundaries. Ex. Syria, Iran, Russia China
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    perfect storm could be brewing

What I find interesting was the winter games. Putin was there smiling and
    everyone was having a great time. All the countries of the World, were there
    competing. Then a week later we had the Crimea invasion.

Troops came in with no flags or insignia's on their uniforms.

Now today they claim there are no Russian troops in Eastern Ukraine and
    we have photo evidence. Russia does not care what the World thinks.

What I find interesting was the winter games. Putin was there smiling and
    everyone was having a great time. All the countries of the World, were there
    competing. Then a week later we had the Crimea invasion.

Troops came in with no flags or insignia's on their uniforms.

Now today they claim there are no Russian troops in Eastern Ukraine and
    we have photo evidence. Russia does not care what the World thinks.
    That is why at this time more than any time in the last 30 years we need a leader...Instead we have a quivering girlie man and his pandemic posse running our country.
    "BREATHN Tuned" Stevens Prevailer 28.5" DL 70lbs .300 spine Black Eagle Rampages 434 Grain @ 291 FPS. Limb Driver, Hindsight Equalizer, Trophyridge Micro Alpha V5, B-stinger 10.25", Scott Sabertooth, Slicktrick Razortricks and Steelforce Phatheads

I just had the news on. Nato is going to hold military exercises in Ukraine now.

Russia calling this provocative and will adjust its military plans accordingly.

Welcome to either defeat or another cold war. Putin clearly has his sights set on a rebuilt USSR.

Obama clearly has his course set as well.

Vicit agnus noster eum sequamur

I almost wonder if this wasn't a big plan for the get go of 911....

destroy the American super power by using all it's military resources and money up fighting non-country military terrorist groups so that Russian can go after the blocks they want.
    Fair and Balanced with a splash of Sarcasm, and pinch of Reason

Life is about balance. Be kind, but don't let people abuse you. Trust, but don't be deceived. Be content, but never stop improving yourself.

I don't know Buckster.

But China -Russia and Iran are all buddies. I am sure they all work together.

Heck even France, is selling weapons and ships to Russia. Great timing France.

I don't know Buckster.

But China -Russia and Iran are all buddies. I am sure they all work together.

Heck even France, is selling weapons and ships to Russia. Great timing France.
    Wish we could bomb those ungrateful poodles back to the stoneage as well. They have proven they are not our friends on many things time and time again.

Well apart from saving your bacon at the beginning of your country.....
    "Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it." - Christopher Hitchens 1949-2011

France is very different today than they were many years past.

Quote Originally Posted by ScepticalScotty View Post
    Well apart from saving your bacon at the beginning of your country.....
    Well we saved them and you Brits numerous times since then....with WW2 being the most recent. We forgave a few billion of dollars or war debt that France never repaid either. Ungrateful poodles they are. We forgave many a British Debt as well from the World Wars. France and England were the biggest borrowers....WW1 alone was about 10 billion worth of debt between your two countries that was never repaid.

I agree we can't police the world but we need to keep our promises. Can't remember what year but at some time in our past we signed an agreement with Ukraine that if they disarmed their nukes we would protect their sovereignty. Gotta keep promises.

I got to take this back. France is not going to sell the warships now to Russia.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29052599
    Ukraine crisis: France halts warship delivery to Russia

Putin basically has free reign in Ukraine. He can do whatever he desires and both we and the EU have little or no way to actually stop him. It also doesn't really matter who is in the Whitehouse either. The basic facts are that the USA is not going to risk going to war against Russia to save Ukraine. Heck I don't know at this point in time if we'd actually go to war with Russia over Germany or France either. All the sanctions currently imposed are a complete joke and are totally symbolic and change nothing.
    "Odocoileus Virginianus"-Mother Nature's original fast food
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Hate me because I'm way smarter than you Juan.
    Steelers in 2015!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PAdorn View Post
    Yes I do think they were testing us. Just seems more countries are willing to test their boundaries with us and have prevailed in testing those boundaries. Ex. Syria, Iran, Russia China

perfect storm could be brewing
    Yes. We have no bluffing capabilities left. We can rant all we want, EVERY country in the world knows our POTUS is an empty suit.
    Praesto et Persto

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast