Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35

Thread: Eleven planes missing from Tripoli Airport after it was taken by Islamic rebels

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    area51
    Posts
    5,935

    Eleven planes missing from Tripoli Airport after it was taken by Islamic rebels

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...niversary.html



    Libyan Islamist rebels pose with planes seized from Tripoli airport as U.S. officials warn they could be used to carry out terrorist attack on 9/11 anniversary

    • Eleven planes missing from Tripoli Airport after it was taken by Islamic rebels
    • Fighters from group Libyan Dawn have posed for pictures with aircraft
    • U.S. officials warn planes could be used to carry out terror attacks on 9/11
    • September 11 also marks anniversary of attack on US embassy in Libya






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    THE Loop
    Posts
    4,800
    Where o where will they turn up....
    Why stand out in a crowd? When you can be somewhere else...
    You must respect yourself, before I can respect you...
    Ignorance isn't bliss, but it makes for a good cover...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    area51
    Posts
    5,935
    Makes me think of that missing Malaysia airliner they never found

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    15,299
    Quote Originally Posted by SixShooter14 View Post
    Where o where will they turn up....
    http://www.armetalrecyclers.com/scrap-metal-prices.html
    Walk Your Talk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,258
    Perfect!
    Boomer Sooner

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    515
    I always thought the world was more dangerous during the Cold War. It seems everyday, every single issue we have addressed in the past is coming back round. Russia, ISIS ( al-Qaeda), N. Korea, and China. God, that's right, God help us.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,732
    WHERE in the is Carmen SanDiego.............?
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonZ8 View Post
    I always thought the world was more dangerous during the Cold War. It seems everyday, every single issue we have addressed in the past is coming back round. Russia, ISIS ( al-Qaeda), N. Korea, and China. God, that's right, God help us.
    nah it's just because of the internet people "know" about more things these days frankly i couldn't care less about N. korea, china, russia, isis
    or any of the other so called issues people love to worry themselves over in this day an age

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ajoh View Post
    nah it's just because of the internet people "know" about more things these days frankly i couldn't care less about N. korea, china, russia, isis
    or any of the other so called issues people love to worry themselves over in this day an age
    Because you're in Australia...

    You've got enough problems thinking Vegemite is actually food
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

    "Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ajoh View Post
    nah it's just because of the internet people "know" about more things these days frankly i couldn't care less about N. korea, china, russia, isis
    or any of the other so called issues people love to worry themselves over in this day an age
    thats only because you folks still communicate with clay tablets....

  11. #11
    We are now reaping the rewards of the Arab Spring
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

    "Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing...Moderation is for cowards." Shane Patton, Lone Survivor

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    thats only because you folks still communicate with clay tablets....
    oh rattus is a comedian .........nah ratt i just have more important things going on plus honestly i'll throw rocks if it comes to it but really
    in this hell hole of a country the only defence is to run for the bush like i've told you before we're so over law'ed we're not aloud guns very easily
    at all an the range of guns is very limited our "military" isn't about to hand any weapons out to the gen pop they barely have enough for themselves

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajoh View Post
    oh rattus is a comedian .........nah ratt i just have more important things going on plus honestly i'll throw rocks if it comes to it but really
    in this hell hole of a country the only defence is to run for the bush like i've told you before we're so over law'ed we're not aloud guns very easily
    at all an the range of guns is very limited our "military" isn't about to hand any weapons out to the gen pop they barely have enough for themselves
    that's quite the shame..... truly...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,740
    Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    that's quite the shame..... truly...
    yup it is...... so next country america whats to make it's own come take over this one we could be your next state

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    thats only because you folks still communicate with clay tablets....
    Digeridoo, ratt. Digeridoo.....
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by ajoh View Post
    yup it is...... so next country america whats to make it's own come take over this one we could be your next state
    We already tried that with Liberia.
    Parfois, on fait pas semblant!
    (Sometimes, it is not pretend!)

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a tree!
    Posts
    4,352
    Anybody check craigslist...maybe ebay?
    I shoot arrows with a bow

    Team #7

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,601
    9/11 next Thursday. Are we prepared?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by PAdorn View Post
    9/11 next Thursday. Are we prepared?
    I doubt they will make it here, but I'd say those who are closer than us should be very watchful.
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a tree!
    Posts
    4,352
    Quote Originally Posted by PAdorn View Post
    9/11 next Thursday. Are we prepared?
    My stuff is always loaded and ready!
    I shoot arrows with a bow

    Team #7

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    15,299
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScOuT View Post
    My stuff is always loaded and ready!
    observes a happy wife......
    Walk Your Talk

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScOuT View Post
    My stuff is always loaded and ready!
    Amen to that!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by 351FPS View Post
    I doubt they will make it here, but I'd say those who are closer than us should be very watchful.
    I agree. But US embassies and Europe need to be on high alert!

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PAdorn View Post
    I agree. But US embassies and Europe need to be on high alert!
    Yep.
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The real NY, 250 miles NW of Manhattan
    Posts
    13,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonie_Hunter View Post
    We are now reaping the rewards of the Arab Spring
    I think it goes back a bit further than that. Get in your time machine, kill Abraham, there is no step three.
    "'Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise': thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •