Archery Talk Forum banner

Good 5 pin bow sights

6K views 23 replies 23 participants last post by  LeoMPK28 
#1 ·
I've got a one pin adjustable pin on my compound I'm not real crazy about. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good 5 pin that won't break the bank?

#7 ·
Apex attitude micro adjust is working very nicely for me. Machined aluminum, extra bright pins, smooth adjustments, included light with three levels of luminance, and under $100. The finish on me camo version is high quality as well plus it has a soft feel finish so arrows don't "clack" when the contact the sight ring

#15 ·
I have been an Axcel Armortech guy for years. A 5 pin will cost you about $210, but you can pick up a used one on here for about $120. That's how I started, first two were used then I went with a new 5 pin Vision in .029 pins all green. My eyes are bad and the .010 pins don't work for me any longer. First one was all .010's, second one was 1X .029/2X .019's and 2X .010's (sold it on my back-up bow). Pins are cheap and you can get them from the factory. There is a post on here from member "OutWest" that details how to take them apart, I built that second one from all .010's. Hog's are supposed to be good also, just never had one.

Ches.

#16 ·
I tried a couple different Tophy Ridge models before switching over to the Truglo Rival Hunter. My riser must not be perfectly square because both Trophy Ridge pins don't line up parallel with my bow. The Truglo has a true 2nd axis adjustment and I was able to align my pins correctly. The bubble level also has 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment. In addition to that, the top 3 pins are .019 and the bottom two are .010. With the exceptions of the pins themselves, the gang adjustments are tool-less with micro click adjustable knobs. I couldn't be happier.

#17 ·
I use an IQ bow sight. They are about 100 bucks and they really help with torque and come in 3/5/7 pin set ups. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.