Archery Talk Forum banner

hoyt prices

11K views 127 replies 71 participants last post by  centershot 
#1 ·
So how many are flooding the gates to order the new hoyt at $1,799 map?

#8 ·
$1799? Might slow down the buying of. So what's the MSRP? $2000?

#13 ·
I layed eyes on the price sheet personally. No source of a third party hearsay ect... I saw it myself. Believe me or not, doesn't matter to me. But I saw the price sheet and the price sheet said $1,799 MAP. Dealer cost looked to be up $75

#15 ·
The non-carbon models were up in price too. I didn't look at them too much since I hunt with PSE model anyways, but from vague recollection on that part was either 799 or 899. Again, don't remember those exactly so may be off some on that. But the podium is as said above for map

#21 ·
still pretty happy with my carbon turbo and will be keeping that for a while.

I will however go and shoot the new bows as they arrive and post honest non biased-objective reviews as always

#25 ·
I shoot for Cinnamon Creek Ranch - http://www.cinnamoncreekranch.com/
I beleive they are one of the top Hoyt Dealers in the world and typically stock 500+ bows. The Hoyt Rep was in the store this morning and I wanted my order to go out with the first batch.

I didn't ask for specifics on the prices. I assumed the prices would be a little more than last year. I liked what Hoyt did with the bows this year so I was going to buy them regardless.

Good Luck

#46 ·
That's not exactly right. The top tier Hoyts hold their value much better than any other brand.............. I've been primarily shooting PSE's the last few years.

#38 ·
Why would you say that? What is your MAP pricing for the high end aluminum bows from Bowtech and PSE? I am betting they are about the same on MAP.

#34 ·
Perhaps the price of the 2012, 2013 & 2014 pre-owned premium bows will look a lot more attractive...As new bows climb in price the refurbishing market will grow. I have seen a lot more interest in " project " bows which makes good sense to me. Custom Cam / Module after market manufacturers, perhaps more custom limb makers...lots of great surface finish options...sky's the limit. The Automotive / Motorbike, Firearm ( check out the 1911 options ), Boats ( check out the Bass boat options ).

The two to three year old bow designs work great so why not enjoy them for a few more years? I plan to keep my OK bows for a very long time. My Prime Alloy works great so I will enjoy it for at least 3 years. $1000.00 bow enjoyed for 3 years is like spending $333.00 for a great bow every year. $1000.00 every year for a bow that doesn't shoot any better IMO...WHY?:confused:

#35 ·
Here in Iowa all prices at MSRP, not MAP meaning these bows will be closer to $1000 at least here in the hawkeye state. It blows my mind why here in the middle of the country in farm land the prices for bows will be as high as anywhere. I don't know if this will hurt sales here or not. Wish they would be more in line with the new arena bows.

#50 ·
Curious you say that. I don't know if we're MSRP or MAP or what but I always thought we were on the low end for new bow prices compared to the rest of the country. I see bows listed in the classifieds, particularly Hoyts, often at or more then I could buy new local off the rack.

#36 ·
Well, I do have 2 kidneys. I guess I can part w/ one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.