Archery Talk Forum banner

Fang owners

5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  buckstop515 
#1 ·
Where did you mount the forward sling stud?

#2 ·
I spoke with PSE and they told me what I already thought but was hoping they had included the wrong stud. It goes to either the right or left side underneath the string stops so the bow hangs at an angle. The quiver is also in the way unless you carry the bow upside down.

#3 ·
well today I made a decision on a whim i bought a pse fang it don't like Black Eagle executioners that well the finish is coming off on the foregripafter getting it sighted in I shot it to see what the herald drop look like at 30 yards the string broke and jumped camthe dealer who sold it to me was very nice has another one in the box then I will pick up on Monday he said he will send that one back to the factory to be repaired I'm quite disappointed it only had maybe 30 shots through it

#7 ·
No it didn't. I didn't keep the bow it had a lousy sling mount and a sling couldn't be used with the quiver installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.