Beware west virginia just got ripped off 900.00

21K views 165 replies 84 participants last post by  bowhunter797979 
#1 ·
Replied to ad 2015 NOCAM 29 70 POSTED BY HUNTERMATHEW99 FOR SALE FOR 900
.00 TALKED TO JAMES SISK
118 DIVISION ST.
BECKLEY WEST VIRGINIA 25801
(304) 673- 6590
He said he would ship bow I moneygram him on Thurs 900.00 HE PICKED UP MONEY SAID HE WILL SHIP BOW FRI MORNING NEVER SHIPPED BOW BECAUSE ON WEDNESDAY HE MET UP FACE TO FACE WITH ANOTHER AT MEMBER N SOLD IT TO HIM FOR 900.00 HAS SAID SHIPPED BOW TO OHIO BY ACCIDENT NOW SAYS HAD 2 NOCAMS BUT ONLY 1 ON AD JUST TRYIN TO GET MONEY BACK TRYIN FOR SONS XMAS PRESENT I HAD A HEART ATTACK WED BEFORE THANKSGINING JUST CANT FIGURE WHY PEOPLE ARE SO GREEDY SAYS HE SPENT MY MONEY BE IS ON BLACK LIST JUST WANT EVERYONTO KNOW THANX RICH FEEL FREE TO TEXT (856)449-3408

#5 ·
Sucks to hear!! Don't every use anything other than PayPal for buying unless its a well proven or known member!! Anyone who uses or asks for other methods should be a red flag IMO.

Still does not hide the fact there are lots of scamming POS on here lately!! Hope you get your money back!

#15 ·
Here we go again. It won't be long, all of the "hindsight heros" will be on here suggesting near "foolproof" policies for the classifieds. If the mods listen to them, the classifieds will dry up and blow away. The 1st to go will be the small time 10-40 dollar items that many ATers rely on in a pinch. Then you'll lose the ones that are a technologically crippled, that only text pics. After that, the dealers that do year end sales will turn to ebay. The only ones left will be the ones that will always find a way around rules and hurdles...the crooks. As with all classifieds, buyer beware...and even seller beware. Read the stinking rules before you post and before you buy. It's pretty simple. There's always going to be tools out there looking for the easy buck and there's always going to be a sucker. Do your homework and don't be a sucker. It always sucks to find out the hard way that we put our trust in a human that turns out to be scum. As hard as it is to come up with an extra $400-$600 for a newer bow, I sure as heck ain't turning that loot over to a faceless individual that I haven't investigated. Sorry that the OP got took...I hope he's made whole.

#16 ·
Moneygram?? Are you kidding?? Whew, when someone asks for that run, run, run.

I'm really sorry OP, if it's the same guy in the other big thread going on he's a big time scammer, Lou has his threads locked down, and hopefully the police will be after him. And right before Christmas too. Wish he'd spend his Christmas in jail.

Be sure you give the details to AdvanTimberLou. He needs them to be able to help you.

#17 ·
When will people learn and stop doing things that are risky. Check feedback, search their name on AT and never pay big dollars without the safety of Paypal. This sick and sorry it happened, but stop doing stupid transactions people. There was a day when a man's word or a handshake meant something, but not anymore. Very sad to see how people have become.

#18 ·
OK, look you guys, this is a big forum with people probably in every state and city. We can track this guy down and put a stop to the nonsense if you will work together.
Get the info. find out who, what and where and turn him into the authorities.
Come on, somebody in W VA can help with this.
Best to you all and merry Christmas.

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here...I tracked him down.

First, he's not located at 118 Division Street. He actually owns a property at 155 Division Street. It appears he's married to Miranda Sisk.

Text Font

Here's an overhead view of his property. Take note of the curved walkway and the telephone pole in the north corner of his yard. You can see the shadow is casts across the neighbor's driveway. Now take a look at the next picture of his children.

Aerial photography Land lot Map Photography Thoroughfare

Notice the curved walk way and telephone pole? I'm 99.9% certain this is his house and his children.

Removed

From his wife's facebook page, here's his picture. This is probably the guy that stole your money.

Removed

#21 ·
#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.