Archery Talk Forum banner

EZ press tubing size

6K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  sapper1 
#1 ·
I have an EZ press on order and I plan on making a draw board attachment to use with the press. Does any one know what the inside dimensions of the tubing that the fingers mount to are?

#2 ·
EZ drawborad

I have built two DB's for EZ presses and both had different size tubes for the finger support arms. The last one I built I used 1.5" square and it fit perfectly.

Attachments

#16 ·
I think they use the same size tube for both finger arms, at least on all I have seen. I am lucky enough to have a shop nearby that has about 4-5 EZ presses, there are about 3 different size finger tubes from my notes.

#17 ·
At their website it says the standard version is all the same size from the first model to newest. But the ultimate is different. I think the ultimate uses both tubes same size. And the standard uses for the fixed one bigger and movable one smaller

#18 ·
Cheapo tape measure. I didn't feel like going back ou tin the cold for my sinde mic's. There is not much difference max between the two sides of mine.

Non-Crank Side:

Crank Side:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.