Archery Talk Forum banner

Ross Bow or Xpedition Bow in Michigan

3K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  HawgEnvy 
#1 ·
Would you buy one over the other?
Would you want a dealer in S.E. Michigan for both or one over the other?
Let me know looking to bring one or both bows to S.E. Michigan.

#17 ·
Apparently Bowtech bought the name and bow then Andy bought the name back from Bowtech then they put the Diamond name on the bow for a bit and then it was bought by another private individual which Andy then let them pay to put his name back on the bow. I am a lil off here but I think close enough .. LOL Crazy but he did make a great bow he was just a poor business man at the time.

#18 ·
The cr 334 and cardiac were two of the best shooting bows I've owned in my life. Weren't the fastest but the draw was so smooth and they held like a dream. I've always wanted another cr334

#19 ·
Ross??? Can't believe they are still in business. They don't sell any bows to spak of so someone must be propping that brand up with capital as a hobby business or something.

Ross doesn't belong in the same sentence as any of the reputable brands (including Xpedition) IMO.

#21 ·
Hang on there footindave: I too may be a Xpedition dealer here in the S.E. part of the state. So if you are not located in S.E. Michigan check out Elliott Archery on FB and yes support our Xpedition dealers and see Hoppy at DDH Outdoors if you live on the west side of the state.

#23 ·
Do you mean the S.E. part? If you mean west side than you can go to Red Arrow Archery for Obsession.
S.E. I would not recommend the new Obsession Dealer since it was taken away from me and given to another shop. Sneaky move by Lewis and this shop. Great bow tho!
Athens I don't know anyone....

#26 ·
The original ROSS bows were very nice (machined by Grace...aka G5). I loved my 334 and 337. Once Andy forked the company all up, they went straight to hell and have never come back.

I would never consider ROSS over Xpedition.

#31 ·
Xpedition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.