Archery Talk Forum banner

2015 IBO Spring National

7K views 73 replies 35 participants last post by  3dbowmaster 
#1 ·
It will be here before we know it and boy do I have some good ranges picked out for everyone to shoot. I am working on additional money to add to the payouts but dont have a number that I am comfortable with to announce. Hopefully everyone likes what I have in mind as I am trying to make this event one of the best of the year.

Call you reserve your rooms at the park before they are gone. Make sure you tell them IBO or International Bowhunters Organization because I have the rooms blocked plus you will get a 10% discount.

Oh and this year all vendor fees are going in the amateur class payouts so make sure to stop by and visit the booths. There are alot of vendors planning on being there.

Who all is planning on coming to Pipestem? I'm praying for good weather so we can break the mark of 791 we hit last year.

#11 ·
The defense range this year is going to be a dandy. It is going to be on last year's pro ranges. All shooters are on site and the pro ranges are set up spectator friendly again this year. It's going to be a good time.

#10 ·
I enjoyed the set up a great deal last year. I am hoping to make it down again this year! Keep up the great work!

#12 ·
Beautiful place. Lots of us coming up this year. Can't wait.

#15 ·
I heard nothing but good things about this shoot! Larry puts ALOT of time into this shoot to make it a great event. Im sure this year will be just as good and even better! A single individual putting this much time into setting up all these targets and getting all the vendors to show up shows just how much he loves this sport! ! Kudos to outbackarcher! !

Come on out everyone and shoot a great event! !

#20 ·
Here are a few vendors that are supposed to be attending the event. Granted this could change.

Lancaster
Shrewd
Tru Ball
Gold Tip
Deer Crossing Arrows
Bohning
Pearson
Classic Scopes
Extreme
Americas Best Bow Strings
Blazing Creations
AEP
Doinker
and hopefully more...

#22 ·
Yay for Lancaster!

#24 ·
Way more shooters than was at the NC Regions shoot. I think they were doing a out west shoot that weekend last year.

#27 ·
You can shoot anytime
2 ranges of 20 targets each. One or two days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.