Archery Talk Forum banner

Team 7 - Snood Stretchers

4K views 64 replies 11 participants last post by  PaBone 
#1 ·
Congratulations! Here is your team for the 2015 ArcheryTalk Spring Turkey Contest (10th Annual). If one member from your team could send a PM to each of the other members with their team number or a link to the team thread, that would help the rest of your guys and gals locate the thread. There is also a thread with hunters’ names sorted alphabetically with their team numbers.

Please use this thread for discussion purposes, posting trail camera pictures, and anything you feel like discussing amongst your team. We wish each and every one of you a safe and successful season! Once your team has checked in and a team name is chosen, please have one member post your team name in the Team Name Registration thread in the League Play section and the name will be added to the title of this thread. Team names come on a first come, first serve basis.

Please review the rules sticky thread at the top of the League Play Turkey Hunting Contest Forum and especially know what types of photographs are required for scoring (IMPORTANT: YOUR BOW MUST BE IN THE PICTURE).

Good luck!

Randy & Tom

beersndeer
buckihunter302
Du4antlers
Hower08
PaBone
PASSTHROUGH
sddeer
SuchLike
turkeysroost
wolfeman

See less See more
#7 ·
Well team, when I signed up I had hunts planned here in NM and in Ok. I have since been notified that I have to attend a 6 week school for the AF. I am planning on hunting hard the first days of the OK season. I will give it all to get us on the board. Come on April 6th.

#9 ·
im heading down to Texas on the 19th to try and shoot my first Texas tom! and MN season starts on the 28th of April

#16 ·
Checking I from p.a, with 5 inches of fresh snow and temperatures near -0. Spring gobbler season can't come soon enough!

#24 ·
Checking in from MN. I will be hunting WI for sure and possibly MN. Almost 50 degrees here today...snow melting...Getting the juices flowing.

In and For Christ,
Glen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.