Archery Talk Forum banner

team 9 - Spittin' Arrows

7K views 130 replies 10 participants last post by  floater 
#1 ·
Congratulations! Here is your team for the 2015 ArcheryTalk Spring Turkey Contest (10th Annual). If one member from your team could send a PM to each of the other members with their team number or a link to the team thread, that would help the rest of your guys and gals locate the thread. There is also a thread with hunters’ names sorted alphabetically with their team numbers.

Please use this thread for discussion purposes, posting trail camera pictures, and anything you feel like discussing amongst your team. We wish each and every one of you a safe and successful season! Once your team has checked in and a team name is chosen, please have one member post your team name in the Team Name Registration thread in the League Play section and the name will be added to the title of this thread. Team names come on a first come, first serve basis.

Please review the rules sticky thread at the top of the League Play Turkey Hunting Contest Forum and especially know what types of photographs are required for scoring (IMPORTANT: YOUR BOW MUST BE IN THE PICTURE).

Good luck!

Randy & Tom

4IDARCHER
callaway71
Carolina_Outlaw
Dthbyhoyt
floater
HOYTFFZY11
Jsaylor
OxMan80
wisbooner3932
zmax hunter

See less See more
#3 ·
checking in from NC , where is everybody else from ?

team name suggestion : Team Flockers

#4 ·
Hello Team, Im in North central Kansas, lots of birds here. I will be hunting Florida Osceolas with Snoman4 from 3/21 to 3/25, then stat hunting here at home 4/6 for a Rio.

Snoman4 (Kevin) has a thread in the bowhunting forum showing some very nice birds. Cant wait to get there.

I will be shooting
Mathews z7x
Trophy Ridge React Pro
QAD HDX dropaway
Maxima Red shafts
Turkey Tearror Heads

#7 ·
If ya need help just say the word ...

#15 ·
Checking in thanks to callaway71's PM. Did not realize that this was up and going with teams! I'm in central KS and so far it looks like it will be a good spring with the present bird numbers where I hunt with a good friend. With this nice weather here I'm gonna get the Elite dialed in this week.

#24 ·
Congrats on the upcoming baby ....keep us posted ...

#22 ·
woohoo , just landed a new place to chase birds ..

#30 ·
I picked up an elite xlr this weekend fairly cheap. It'll be my bow come turkey season cause I doubt my Obsession will be here. Just have to set the elite up. My season begins March 28 on Ft. Campbell if I can get an area.

When does everyone's season begin? This is my second year playing in the contest. Anybody else play in the past?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.