Archery Talk Forum banner

Where to Buy a New Crossbow Online

3K views 34 replies 31 participants last post by  ClintR 
#1 ·
I'm looking into buying a crossbow online and have researched a few sites, however I'm just not sure where to buy from. I'm pretty interested in either a TenPoint or a Barnett but I'm open to other brands.

A few sites that I've been looking into are:

1.) ArcheryMegastore.net
2.) LancasterArchery.com
3.) SportsmansGuide.com

Has anyone bought from these guys? And if so, how was their service?

Thanks!

#3 ·
I bought two bows from Eders.com, and several accessories. It pays to shop around, however Wyvern is probably the best out there. The others are just box shops so you really need to know exactly with you want and why. Dave will get you started with the right gear, and you won't be out hundreds because you chose the wrong equipment. Don't forget targets. Crossbows blow thru about everything but crossbow rated targets!! I ruined so many fletchings that I just started making and repairing my own arrows. One thing leads to another but its all fun!

#16 ·
PERFECT PLACE TO LOOK, followed by a trip to Bass Pro and Cableas..then call:wink: and order it from Dave......................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.