Archery Talk Forum banner

Hello from Ontario

657 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  tracer 
#1 ·
I like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to everyone. I am a whitetail deer hunter from southern Ontario and the pursuit of deer is my passion. Trail cameras are my favorite hobby and enjoy using them as a scouting tool in my hunting areas. I purchased an Elite Energy 32 late last summer and was just getting on to it, great bow. Looking forward to getting more practise in this Spring through the summer for the hunt this Fall for the first time.
This looks like a great forum with lots to read and learn. This site was recommended to me by Mark Kenyon, Wired to Hunt and I'm glad I took his advice. I'm going to dig in now and do some reading here.
If anyone has any questions about SPYPOINT or XCEL cameras, fire away and I will do my best to answer and get the information to you.

Steve Mitchell
http://www.whitetailscrossing.com

#7 ·
Sure I love Spypoint. I checked out your site. How come the new xcel stream is so much cheaper than the xcel 2? I thought with the wifi it would be a lot more expensive. I actually own the xcel 2 and love it. I've had it almost a year now but had to recently send it in because the external mic only works rarely. They now think it is the mic jack. My point is I have found their customer service to be extremely helpful unlike some things I have read. I really hope they have my camera fixed or replaced and back to me so I can use it during our turkey season this year.

#8 ·
swhughes81, glad you like the SPYPOINT products and thanks for visiting Whitetails Crossing. To answer your question, SPYPOINT was able to keep the price point down on the XCEL-STREAM by not including weapon mounts, carrying case, head mount and remote fob.
Any time I have dealt with SPYPOINT customer service they have been great. Most times my camera issues have been solved by email instruction and when I have had to send a cam in it was about a 8 day turn around getting the cam back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.