Come Join Us! LAS is seeking another Archery Academy Coach/Instructor !

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Come Join Us! LAS is seeking another Archery Academy Coach/Instructor !

Lancaster Archery Supply is seeking candidates to join our team as an Archery Instructor/Coach in our successful Lancaster Archery Academy program!

Come Join Heather, Laura, Lizzie, Richard and Gordon at the Lancaster Archery Academy http://www.lancasterarcheryacademy.com/
    Check out the Lancaster Archery Academy website and review the Archery Academy Instructor position below. Please send your resume' and letter to HR@lancasterarchery.com.

Thanks for checking us out!

ARCHERY ACADEMY INSTRUCTOR
    Now accepting applications

Overview
    Lancaster Archery Supply is an industry leading archery distributor and retailer. In addition to our thriving phone and web based sales center, we also support a physical location in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with a Retail Showroom and an Archery Academy. We are now seeking an Archery Instructor to facilitate all Archery Academy programs with the goal of creating a lifelong passion for archery within all students by teaching and inspiring.

Candidates must be motivated by the energy in the archery community and the excitement created by developing new archers.

Responsibilities
    • Teach instructional, hands on archery classes to a diverse range of students.
    • Provide complete instructions, including body alignment, shot execution, muscle groups and corrections.
    • Provide a positive and enjoyable class atmosphere; give encouragement and create a comfortable and appealing environment.
    • Incorporate safety training and awareness into daily activities.
    • Evaluating performance and providing suitable feedback, balancing criticism with positive and motivating comments.
    • Adapting to the needs and interests of the group or individual participant.
    • Communicating instructions and commands using clear, simple language.
    • Assist Program Coordinator in creating and developing curriculum with outlines, visual aids and handouts for classes.
    • Provide support for all Archery Academy events such as tournaments, off site demonstrations and leagues.
    • Promote sales through additional classes and related to archery equipment to existing students.

Requirements
    • Minimum USA Archery Level 2 Instructor certification within 60 days of hire.
    • A personality with enthusiasm and charisma with a positive and generous attitude.
    • Experience teaching adults and children on an introductory level.
    • Strong computer, organizational and time management skills.
    • Self-motivating; able to work independently and in a team.
    • Successful background screening.
    • Able to work evening and weekend hours

Compensation Overview
    • Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
    • Paid Holidays
    • Highmark BlueCross/Blue Shield Health Insurance with $500 Deductible
    • $10,000 Life Insurance Policy
    • Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
    • 401K Retirement Plan with up to 4% Employer Matching
    • Lancaster Archery Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer

How to Apply
    Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@lancasterarchery.com.
    Rob Kaufhold; (Passionately President and founder)
    Lancaster Archery Supply TRADTECHARCHERY.COM
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    2195-A Old Phila. Pike Lancaster, Pa. 17602
    800-829-7408 x 210 Fax 717.431.1779

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

there you go for all you young people who are dying to get into the archery learning program.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Great opportunity here for someone to get into the industry if they aren't already there! Lancaster Archery Supply is top notch!

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. First time out to the shop was a few weeks ago. I travel for work so I have the opportunity to see shops all over VA, MD, PA and NJ... Nothing has compared to Lancaster yet.

Very impressed... and the free range out back makes it that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadMoore View Post
    First time out to the shop was a few weeks ago. I travel for work so I have the opportunity to see shops all over VA, MD, PA and NJ... Nothing has compared to Lancaster yet.

Very impressed... and the free range out back makes it that much better.
    Welcome to Archerytalk Chad! I was the guy out there shooting along side you.
    Prime Rize - G5 Optix XR2 - QAD HDX - Doinker Flex Hunter - G5 Striker/Havoc

Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Third Hand Archery products - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Welcome to Archerytalk Chad! I was the guy out there shooting along side you.
    Prob won't be back out there until next summer. Good luck this season brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadMoore View Post
    Prob won't be back out there until next summer. Good luck this season brotha.
    hi...
    i am jonny1. i am biste your site get some information thank you so much dude...

top ten classified website

A good brand to join "Since 1983, Lancaster Archery Supply (LAS) has fueled the growth of archery by providing archery equipment to businesses, organizations and individuals worldwide." I love hunting, I want to use compound bow for deer hunting. Which is the best compound bow for deer hunting ?