Archery Talk Forum banner

Official fingers classified in our forum request

3K views 56 replies 47 participants last post by  mitchell 
#1 ·
OK, who would be for it? Who would like to see a classified section for fingers bows etc, and if possible inside this forum? This is not a criticism, but on the other thread the question seemed to be is there enough interest?

And if the mods just decide for whatever reason, it is not in the best interest of the site, then that is fine. But lets at least let them know if we want it.

So who is for it? Please explain why it would be helpful, in your opinion.

I for one would like it, because the fingers bows get lost in the other classifieds, and you have to wade through the countless non finger bows. Finger bows come in all brands, so its hard to do a search for finger bows. Putting it all in one place would be nice.

By the way, if this thread is deemed to be unwise, then delete it. No malicious intent here.

Mitchell

#7 ·
I guess I proposed this crazy train and I'll jump on it.

Big +1 on accessories too since it's tough to find a Star Hunter rest buried among all the drop-aways.

-Grant

#11 ·
I am for a listing of this type, but one problem that I see is that many target archers also enjoy shooting bows that us finger shooters want to shoot. As a result, there will be many good finger bows that will fail to get listed in the "fingers classifieds." This can also happen with other items as well. I guess if people who are browsing the general classifieds can always post a link to the other threads.

William

#15 ·
That is a legit point. But can you list an item in both forums? Or at least you could list it in one, and put a thread in the other making reference? IE list it in target bows, but then go to the fingers classified section and just put a thread linking to the other?

#14 ·
Just for the record, it was Grant's idea.

#20 ·
I think it would be an awesome addition.
We just need to get everyone on board so that the Admin. sees how many would like it.
Don.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.