Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Legend Archery’s Everest 44 Trolley Case

Legend Archery’s Everest 44

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	everest44-1.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	2207812

The EVEREST 44 is a Trolley Case for Compound Bows which is perfect for archers who carry two complete bows to training or competitions. Two bows and all accessories will easily fit within this case. It features a clean black design with bright logos while the inside has blue accents. It not only looks nice but is easy to carry by the handles situated conveniently on the side, the front and the top. It can also be worn as a backpack for hands free traveling. With wheels on the bottom of the case, the top handle can be used to roll the case for easier transport. A wonderful feature of this rolling system is that the wheels can be replaced if ever needed. To ensure even more protection against wear, the case uses rubber piping on all corners. In terms of durability, it is made with 1680D heavy duty nylon to ensure equipment is safe and protected. An internal padded partition will safely protect your precious bows. The inside includes velcro straps to hold the bows in place during transport. With this much protection offered it makes a great choice for the archer who travels a lot since it can withstand the rigors of going through airports. The construction of the bag includes double walled protection with PE shield and 360 expanded foam exterior padding.

Name:	everest44-2.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	2207813

All zippers are high quality and oversized for better gripping. Double zipper pulls also make getting into this case quite easy. Accessories are housed in the 2 pockets located inside the bag, and they can be removed for more convenience as well. The main compartment contains a case-cube compatible double fleece lining. Included is one interior arrows tube pocket with a telescopic tube. There is even more storage capability on the front of the case with three good sized pockets and two flat pockets for storage for smaller items. The inside of the case measures 44” x 15” x 8” and will hold up to 41” bows. It weighs a total of 14 pounds. When it comes to having room for one bow or two, storage of accessories, and overall protection for all archery equipment, consider this beautiful, extremely well made and user friendly case.

Name:	everest44-3.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	2207814

ABOUT LEGEND ARCHERY
    Since its creation in 1999, Legend Archery has always taken special pride and pleasure in being able to take part in the exciting world of archery.
    Legend honors the archery heritage while striving to lead, showing the path to the future with numerous innovations in archery equipment. The company main values are based on a deep respect for the sport and the athletes who make it great, and a commitment to a well done work without cutting corners. If you think that these sound like blue collar values, you’re probably right. Legend’s philisophy is strongly rooted in tradition, authenticity and honesty.

http://legendarchery.com/collections...-compound-bows

Name:	compound-bow-trolley-case-everest44-4.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	2207815

Name:	compound-bow-trolley-case-everest44-5.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	2207816

AT NEWS
    Last edited by AT News; April 14th, 2015 at 12:06 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

this looks like an awesome case. I am in the market right now for a new case and it is between this and the Legend double bow case. Good reviews and good looking.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

is there AN at PRICE OR DISCOUNT?

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Just received my Everest 44 yesterday and all I can say is WOW. Lots of room to store everything and more. Well made and the storage is amazing. The only one thing I would change is the velro straps to hold the bow in place, I think if they were snapped or bolted in place would be better, they don't seem to hold very well. Except for that excellent case.

Ordered 2 of them for customers and the one already has broken wheels. The wheels are a lot cheaper than aurora and the over all axle system is cheaper.
    Owner of Prestige Archery Custom Bowstrings

9. Quote Originally Posted by Boilermaker2 View Post
    Ordered 2 of them for customers and the one already has broken wheels. The wheels are a lot cheaper than aurora and the over all axle system is cheaper.
    Hello,

Can you email me (info@legendarchery.com) about the problem that you faced ? Note that we provide new wheels for free if there is a problem. We are using quality wheels, as good or better than Aurora. They also have wheels problems by the way. It is inevitable but we do our best to fix these problems.

Benoit Lotter
    Legend Archery
    Worldwide Leader in Bow Cases ! Check us at Hidden Content . Wholesale: archery shops can sign up at : Hidden Content

Does anyone have any ideas as to what or where do you place the second bow?
    I have the case and the Velcro straps are for the first case but how do you strap in the second bow?
    And what prevents the things in the second case from damaging your bow if you place it there?

11. Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin52107 View Post
    Does anyone have any ideas as to what or where do you place the second bow?
    I have the case and the Velcro straps are for the first case but how do you strap in the second bow?
    And what prevents the things in the second case from damaging your bow if you place it there?

Hello,

Place the padded partition between the 2 bows so that they don't touch each other.

If you need more protection, we are going to sell separate padded partitions within a few weeks.

Sincerely,
    LEGEND
    Worldwide Leader in Bow Cases ! Check us at Hidden Content . Wholesale: archery shops can sign up at : Hidden Content

Nice case.

Anyone have issues with this company?

I ordered a case at the end of October and the expected shipping date came and went. I got an email asking me to review the case I haven't received yet. Maybe there are production delays.

But...

I've emailed a couple of times and called a couple of times with no response at all from anyone at legend to confirm anything.

Makes me wonder. Clearly there is an issue here with customer service.

Are they still in business?

Hi, I have. I live in Australia. Ordered two cases September 8th. To date our legend trolley 44 has not shipped and is on back order for the third time. A nock on case we ordered was shipped October 21st and we have not received it to date. Email communication started off well and is now poor with very vague replies. Having worked I. Customer service for four years and dealing with many international orders I. Am disappointed I the lack of service provided, especially given the amount of money we have parted with and no cases to show to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseToys View Post
    Anyone have issues with this company?

I ordered a case at the end of October and the expected shipping date came and went. I got an email asking me to review the case I haven't received yet. Maybe there are production delays.

But...

I've emailed a couple of times and called a couple of times with no response at all from anyone at legend to confirm anything.

Makes me wonder. Clearly there is an issue here with customer service.

Are they still in business?

I ordered my Trolley 44 several weeks ago. Lancaster Archery had them in stock. I had it in 2 days. If you guys are dealing directly with the company then I'm not sure what to tell you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	3378969   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	3378977  
    PSE Carbon Air 65# 27", Breathn Strings, HHA 3 pin scope, Ripcord Ace, GT Kinetic XT 400's, Grim Reaper Razor Tips 100 grain, Vibracheck Isolator, Hush Puks. Stan SX II

Quote Originally Posted by Bnbfishin View Post
    I ordered my Trolley 44 several weeks ago. Lancaster Archery had them in stock. I had it in 2 days. If you guys are dealing directly with the company then I'm not sure what to tell you.
    Myself I am dealing direct with Legend Archery.

I received mine about a week ago. I ordered from Lancaster and it arrived in 3 weeks.

Lancaster says out of stock..i coulent even find it on there website, googled it and it came up but out of stock.
    Center Circle Strings
    Select Optix

I also tried to buy this case anywhere I could find it,but alas this one is no longer made.They have a new version for 2016 according to Legends website.But it just didn't seem big enough for my Hoyt Podium XLs.I went to Lancaster and ordered a Fivics double,a little more expensive but its 45" Long which is perfect for my situation.Just a heads up if you can't find the Legend or if it isn't big enough for you.
    Repeat your process,Concentrate then follow through!

20. Orders of Everest trolley cases are being shipped out this week. So if you have not received your order yet, you will get a confirmation email this week, Friday latest.
    Delay is due to minor problems that we found and that we had to fix as we do not want to ship inferior quality products to our customers.

21. Quote Originally Posted by blueglide1 View Post
    I also tried to buy this case anywhere I could find it,but alas this one is no longer made.They have a new version for 2016 according to Legends website.But it just didn't seem big enough for my Hoyt Podium XLs.I went to Lancaster and ordered a Fivics double,a little more expensive but its 45" Long which is perfect for my situation.Just a heads up if you can't find the Legend or if it isn't big enough for you.
    Hello,

The 2016 version comes in the same sizes as the previous one : 40 and 44.
    The 44 version is big enough to fit a Hoyt Podium X Elite 37 or 44

Legend Archery.

22. Delivery on Everest trolleys and airline covers (now in stock as well) is 1 week max :

trolley case available in 2 sizes (40/44) and 2 colors : black and army green
    http://legendarchery.com/products/ev...-compound-bows

airline cover available in 2 sizes (40/44) and 1 color : black
    http://legendarchery.com/products/ai...t-trolley-case

The 2016 version has several improvements :
    -INSIDE FIXED STRAPS TO FIX THE BOW
    -PADDED POCKETS FOR THE CAMS
    -IMPROVED WHEELS & BEARINGS
    -NEW COLORS

See INSIDE dimensions on this image :

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 4.50.25 PM.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	123.3 KB 
ID:	3605377

Quote Originally Posted by legend archery View Post
    Hello,

The 2016 version comes in the same sizes as the previous one : 40 and 44.
    The 44 version is big enough to fit a Hoyt Podium X Elite 37 or 44

Legend Archery.
    Good to know for others but it wasn't listed as a 44 that I could see,too late for me now,but others will be pleased. This is the one I wanted in the first place.darn it,LOL
    Repeat your process,Concentrate then follow through!

I ordered the one that you can carry by hand, shoulder strap or backpack directly from the company. I had it in a week and it is a great case. Maybe i was lucky? I have been thinking of ordering a double case as well seeing they just went on sale after i bought mine. Are those in stock and ready to ship legend??

25. Yes Double2 is in stock and ready to ship.

Please check :
    http://legendarchery.com/products/co...ase-double-two

And it is on sale with a $20 discount....so its a great deal !

Just a word of warning..... If it is a soft or semi rigid case, DO NOT GET IT ANYWHERE AN AIRPLANE!!!
    Unlike those that shoot a Dixon Ticonderoga, I shoot bows. All kinds of bows.

My opinions are MY OPINIONS. Take them for what they are worth.

27. If you placed an order for Everest trolley case, I am happy to confirm that all have been shipped out. You will get a tracking number on Monday and delivery before Friday !

Enjoy your new trolley case !

28. Quote Originally Posted by SHPoet View Post
    Just a word of warning..... If it is a soft or semi rigid case, DO NOT GET IT ANYWHERE AN AIRPLANE!!!
    Many archers travel by air with our trolleys. We recommend to use the airline cover:
    http://legendarchery.com/products/ai...t-trolley-case

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast