Archery Talk Forum banner

Elite valley

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  shinobi3 
#1 ·
So I put some new strings on my its 35 yesterday. Now there is no valley were before you have to push to let the bow down. What do I need to check??

#11 ·
I would pull the strings and spec them out first . If everything specs out reinstall them . I would check timing , draw weight , ata , brace height and draw length . I would say that your cams are under rotated . Elite has a string tune chart on their page . If all else fails for every 1 twist you put in aim string put 3 into buss cables should keap draw length the same and give you more let off . work it up slowly and write everything down . don’t over do it or you could lock up the bow !

#15 ·
Elite changed the cable length for the E35 from 39 5/8 (2014), to 39 3/4 (2015). Must have found there to be a problem with the previously shorter cables. I just had a new string set set shipped from Elite, and the cables are 39 3/4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.