Archery Talk Forum banner

Tell us why you need a Pro-Tune system and you can win one.

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Green River 
#1 ·
Simply tell us why you need a Pro-Tune System by posting your reasons in this thread. It will run for two weeks starting now. They who posts the best (funniest) reasons will win a Pro-Tune System from Van Handle Archery Products. Strong emphasis on comedy will be rewarded. Have fun with it guys.

#2 ·
Well, I wear bi-focals and shoot fingers. I measure my groups with a torque wrench. Anything to help me point an arrow in the right direction would help.:set1_draught2:

#3 ·
I don't need a Pro-tune System, I don't want a Pro-tune system cause I like doing my tuning the old school way, the hard way, where when you finally get that bow tuned you know that you earned that tune,you deserve that tune, you are the tuneman!

#4 ·
lets see I need a pro tune because..... I brought my bow home from the shop.... supposed to be tuned..... i could shoot straighter with a banjo string and a piece of bamboo...!!

#9 ·
Well every has heard of Murphy's Law, well his wife that drives him crazy enough to break your stuff lives at my house. Would be nice to have something that even Murphy could not mess up.

#10 ·
Lets see, I'm 45 and my oldest girl who's 20 has more money than I do. She is always telling me how I need to budget things better, yet she comes and gets my riding mower every week and it's out of gas when she brings it back. If her husband needs to rotate their tires they use my shop. The same shop she stores their Polaris rzr in. My teenage daughter hates my guts unless I agree with her or she needs something. The engine in her car let go so I signed a 12,000 dollar note for her to get another car. She loved me and I was the best daddy in the world right up till we walked out of the dealership. Not even a thank you daddy. Finally it's Sunday night and I'm getting ready for work when I ask my wife for some lunch money. She hands me a 5 dollar bill and off to work I go. Three days later, count em three days, 3 days later I ask her for more lunch money and she ask me what I did with the 5 dollars she gave me a couple of days ago. So unless you give me one there ain't no damn way she's ever gonna give me the money to buy one........ That's funny in an Al Bundy sort of way, Ain't it? Sad thing is it's true. But I do love my family.

#13 ·
I want one because I don't have one, I don't even know what it is, so if I had one and used it often I would be able to tell everyone I don't know how in the world I ever got by without it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.