Archery Talk Forum banner

New Breed Blade in ASAT Camo

6K views 39 replies 33 participants last post by  Bowhuntertim 
#1 ·
I just picked up my New Breed Blade from Peterson's Archery in Rhine Ga. I had it custom finished in ASAT camo.
I could not be more pleased with the bow. My thanks goes out to the guys at New Breed.
Nature reserve Tree Natural environment Forest Jungle

Soil Litter Waste

Tree Soil Plant Waste

Compound bow Archery Bow Environmental art Field archery

See less See more
#9 ·
Probably..... I'd be hanging some orange accessories on it.

Looks good.

#8 ·
The draw cycle is the smoothest of any bow I have shot, it really has no valleys or humps to pull it over.
Draw the bow back and it just gets easier to pull until it hits the stops.
The bow measures 70lbs with a 30" draw length, the quietness of the blade is the most impressive part about it.

#14 ·
Looks great.
I shot the Blade and was very impressed. Only thing I didn't care for was the riser design with those "points" towards the ends of the riser. Your ASAT does a great job of hiding them. Can I trouble you for a pic in the sun w/o all the vegetation in the background?

#20 ·
One word: Wow! I talked to New Breed a while back about having a Blade done in ASAT and they said they were doing one - I bet it was yours! Looks great - ASAT and Predator camo are way better than many of the big names that everybody is use to buying. Nice lookin bow you got there - way to be creative

#22 ·
Awesome looking bow, congratulations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.