Archery Talk Forum banner

New here from AZ

504 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  greatthosu 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I am getting back into Archery after a VERY LONG hiatus. My poor Hoyt Enticer Carbonite was looking pretty bad. I dusted it off and discovered the string had let go. It had been sitting in my garage for the last eight years and only touched to move it out of my way. 12 Years ago I tore up my right shoulder and pretty much quit allot of activities. I also lost interest and had found other things to do. Lately I have been getting back into Shooting and that in turn made me want to dig out my bow. Today I took it into the shop to see if they could get it functional again. (String, Cables, Limb inspection) So now I wait and see if it can be salvaged and then we will go from there.

A new bow might be in my future if this one can be salvaged. Also the big question is will I be able to pull the 60lbs after I get it back. I can draw 60 on a new bow but it's tough. I might just have to go into the target world and live with a 50lbs set up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.