Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brightest Fiber Optic Sight?

Brightest Fiber Optic Sight?

I am looking to buy the brightest, non-electric, fiber optic sight. Can any one tell me who makes the brightest? I've heard Impact archery. Is that true? Thanks.

My Impact Cosmic is VERY bright!!!!! Liek glow in the dark almost....

HHA Optimizer is a very bright and well built sight. You won't be dissapointed. Mine has 3 ft. of fiber optic wrapped around the scope housing.

Cobra sidewinder LX is very bright and if you put the light on the top you better stand back. OMG

Take a look at the Vital Bow Gear Trapper.

Quote Originally Posted by XADDICT
    HHA Optimizer is a very bright and well built sight. You won't be dissapointed. Mine has 3 ft. of fiber optic wrapped around the scope housing.
    They also have a 5500 with 5 ft of fiber and a reostat to adjust the brightness. It will get you well into the twilight.
    its all about the fun

I use an impact cosmic and this fall bear hunting could still use it easily well past legal shooting hours ( I didn't actually, just played around testing it after the hunt ). Some people are leary of Impact because they are not 100 % metal but I and several friends have them and have yet to have one ever break and the optic fiber is far more protected than most others on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by jimineecricket
    They also have a 5500 with 5 ft of fiber and a reostat to adjust the brightness. It will get you well into the twilight.
    IMO The Best

Quote Originally Posted by abqheat

That's what I'm talking about......VERY BRIGHT

TEXAS

I have an Impact "Hammerhead 5" or some such thing. It's a 5 pin sight that is very bright due to coiled fiber optics, not unlike a few other sights. What is REALLY cool about the sight is that the fiber optic runs up through the center of the hollow sight pin so that no fiber optic is left uncovered to get caught and broken by brush. It's about a fool proof as a fiber optic hunting sight can get. I only managed to get a few grouse this year but the sight worked super in low light conditions. The design is so good that I expect to see other manufacturers copy it in the future.

Blue Thunder

I've had two Impact sights and both were very bright.I now shoot a HHA and that also is a very bright sight.I don't think you could go wrong with either one of these sights.

Quote Originally Posted by GREG2648
    I am looking to buy the brightest, non-electric, fiber optic sight. Can any one tell me who makes the brightest? I've heard Impact archery. Is that true? Thanks.
    I've never seen an HHA. But the first time I saw an Impact scope I looked for the wiring and was amazed to find it wasn't electrified. If you buy an Impact I assure you that you won't be disappointed.

I have an Impact Cosmic DX scope on my target bow. I've used several other lenses but my vision has deteriorated to the point where I need a prominently bright reference point. The Impact pin is more than adequate. And the plastic scope body is just as strong as any metal housing.

Impact is a high quality product.

http://www.impactarchery.com/
    Merlin SuperNova
    SureLoc Challenger w/ Impact Cosmic DX Scope.
    Trophy Taker Spring Steel Rest.
    Super-Stix Stabilizer / Easton Platinum Plus Aluminums.
    Tru-Fire Hurricane Release.

my cobra sidewinder is VERY bright!! I can see my pins well after legal shooting hours. Its also all aluminum so its very durable. Impact makes fantastic bright sights too!!

Cobra Sidewinder LX

This sight glows in our indoor range under flourescent lights.
    Almost too birght in daylight, and still glowing well after sundown.

I have the Impact Orbit and it is VERY bright, if I was going to upgrade, I would stay with Impact or possibly any of the HHA line.

Like blue thunder, I don't think you can go wrong with either!

The cobra sidewinder is bright but it doesnt stay locked down well if your bow has a lot of energy. It also rattles alot. The HHA 5000 and 5500's are very bright and well built. I personally think that viper makes the brightest. They are also very high quality construction. They are kind of the new kid on the block so a lot of people have not seen them. The viper has to be the one with the long fiber optics that run up the bar thought. They have a hunting sight that has short fibers which is no where near as bright as the pro series.

I've seen the cobra's but I think HHA make a brighter sight, it's a little too bright for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by abqheat
    I must own 30 sights. I was at Lancaster Archery last November and I saw this sight that I was convinced someone had handled and left the light on. I wsent over and tried to find the switch and , alas no light. Needless to say it is on my hunting bow right now. I have many of the others mentioned here and one is the Cobra LX. No one even comes close to the Vital Bow Gear. I even had lighted sights that barely match this one with no light. Plus it has geared micro adjustments which are great. Very light too!

Vbg

I like the Vital Bow gear single pin. It glows very bright even in very low light conditions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i like your orange loop...
    myarcheryclub.com

I got one

I saw one on a guys bow last year during the 3Dseason. So I just ordered one from Lancasters. Sure Loc Leathal Weapon 1 .019 pins razor. I'm excited about trying it out on my ROSS. Those guys at the Manahoac club better be are shakin right now.
    You can tell a lot about a Man by the way he shakes your hand."
    '14 HOYT FAKTOR 30/ Easton Bloodline/Grim Reaper 100gr./ ViperTrick 100gr.
    2014 Team 43 Backwoods Beatdown

Brightest..

Impact archery sights! I use two of the Jumbo Single pin sights and they are brighter in a blind than my buddy's Tritium pin!!! The brightest I have seen or used!!!

I have a fuse sight, which has decently bright pins, but nothing special. I put two tru-glo tritium pins on it and they actually glow in the dark, so I would have to say it doesn't get any brighter than that.

In a single pin sight, the HHA gets my vote.

For a multiple pin sight, I believe the Sidewinder and Impacts are close in brightness, but believe the Impact is built stronger. On either, if you can't see your pins, you're poaching.

I love my HHA single pin---you almost need to wear sunglasses when the sun goes down!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast