Page 2432 of 2918 FirstFirst ... 1432193223322382242224302431243224332434244224822532 ... LastLast
Results 60,776 to 60,800 of 72927

Thread: The Mutantville Bar

I can't wait to see some better pics tomorrow.

Select this link for: Acronyms/Terms/FAQ/Useful links on Archery Talk. Why worry? If you worry - you die. If you don't worry - you'll still die. So why worry? Co-founding Member of Team FB4L

Quote Originally Posted by marforme View Post
    Your wish is my command.
    A million dollars in small bills and early retirement please.
    Select this link for: Acronyms/Terms/FAQ/Useful links on Archery Talk. Why worry? If you worry - you die. If you don't worry - you'll still die. So why worry? Co-founding Member of Team FB4L

Done my bit for the Thread. Now it's over to pinethicket to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Roberts View Post
    Done my bit for the Thread. Now it's over to pinethicket to get the job done.
    Most excellent job Tim!!

Morning Mutants...

Quote Originally Posted by IGluIt4U View Post
    Most excellent job Tim!!

Morning Mutants...
    Morning Tim, great job indeed Morning Sticky You up for breakfast? We're expecting a bit over 6 inches of snow today in my hunting spot, sounds like a pretty good weekend ahead...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Ah man... I jealous as heck Pierre.. I just left Houston where it was 85* But.. it is a bit more seasonal up here, currently 43, but don't look like snow anytime soon for us...

Yes, I'm always ready for breaky.... Lemme get some Baileys and a bit of coffee in me first tho...

Quote Originally Posted by IGluIt4U View Post
    Ah man... I jealous as heck Pierre.. I just left Houston where it was 85* But.. it is a bit more seasonal up here, currently 43, but don't look like snow anytime soon for us...

Yes, I'm always ready for breaky.... Lemme get some Baileys and a bit of coffee in me first tho...
    Go ahead my friend, help yourself Sounds like I'm gonna celebrate in the right mood tomorrow, got some nice single malt, lots of friends coming, and hopefully, some venison too. The hangover is gonna be terrible
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Couture View Post
    Go ahead my friend, help yourself Sounds like I'm gonna celebrate in the right mood tomorrow, got some nice single malt, lots of friends coming, and hopefully, some venison too. The hangover is gonna be terrible
    Ah yes.. but that's why we have Sunday....

Morning guys
    The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

good morning Sticky, Pierre, and JR

ps............................ ..............it's Friday!!
    "crackerized" '06,'07 Tributes:wife,kids,dogs,: !everybody needs a new EXperience!!?? not necessarily in that order
    "At no time is freedom of speech more precious than when a man hits his thumb with a hammer."
    I wish I was at http://www.lagunavistaranch.com/contact.html(Jed is out of Crown)

Happy Friday Everyone
    Shannon
    Mutantville Vampire. It wont hurt..I Promise...

Proud New Owner of a Mathews Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Girl View Post
    Happy Friday Everyone

same to ya SG
    "crackerized" '06,'07 Tributes:wife,kids,dogs,: !everybody needs a new EXperience!!?? not necessarily in that order
    "At no time is freedom of speech more precious than when a man hits his thumb with a hammer."
    I wish I was at http://www.lagunavistaranch.com/contact.html(Jed is out of Crown)

Quote Originally Posted by junior62301 View Post
    Morning guys
    Why the hurry Junior? Can't stand a good breakfast?
    Quote Originally Posted by rcmjr View Post
    good morning Sticky, Pierre, and JR

ps............................ ..............it's Friday!!
    Indeed major
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Girl View Post
    Happy Friday Everyone
    Morning SG

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Couture View Post
    Why the hurry Junior? Can't stand a good breakfast?

Indeed major

Morning SG

Mornin Major and Frenchy!!
    Shannon
    Mutantville Vampire. It wont hurt..I Promise...

Proud New Owner of a Mathews Prestige

morning

me and my brother were gonna hunt this morning. the forcast says 10-12 mph winds.
    we got dressed and went out when the wind was barely blowing and the wind got stronger and stronger. it's more like 20 mph with the wind right in our face. we left and came home

Quote Originally Posted by CntrlIaHunter View Post
    morning

me and my brother were gonna hunt this morning. the forcast says 10-12 mph winds.
    we got dressed and went out when the wind was barely blowing and the wind got stronger and stronger. it's more like 20 mph with the wind right in our face. we left and came home
    sorry 'bout that CIH, little or now wind here........just drive a little farther south

Quote Originally Posted by rcmjr View Post
    sorry 'bout that CIH, little or no wind here........just drive a little farther south
    might have to do that major
    three days off....what's a guy to do with all this spare time?

i surely don't wanna stay home with the little woman
    she might make me work or spend money!

if i only had some buttons i could police Archery Talk and make it a better place.

Morning Sticky, Junior, Frenchy, Shannon and all that I may have missed!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeS View Post
    Morning Sticky, Junior, Frenchy, Shannon and all that I may have missed!!
    i think i fall into the category somewhere. morning DeeS
    how are you guys doing?

if i only had some buttons i could police Archery Talk and make it a better place.
    that might be on the same level as giving my wife a loaded gun

i think i fall into the category somewhere. morning DeeS
    how are you guys doing?
    Of course you do CIH!! How you doin this fine Friday??
    And you Major??

Quote Originally Posted by DeeS View Post
    Of course you do CIH!! How you doin this fine Friday??
    And you Major??
    doing good. all dressed up and it's too windy to hunt
    guess i better shed some layers of clothes

doing good. all dressed up and it's too windy to hunt
    guess i better shed some layers of clothes
    Oh my, that does bite!! I think I am finally getting my truck back today!! That means I can finally get out again and try for my deer this weekend.
    I'll be a happy hunter then!

Good morning everyone. Its the day before the lead starts flyin, kinda a holiday around these parts.
    Hey Dee, you need to stop drivin the wheels off them trucks.
    Have a question, send an Administrator or a Moderator a Private Message.

Page 2432 of 2918 FirstFirst ... 1432193223322382242224302431243224332434244224822532 ... LastLast