Thread: Diamond Modules??

Diamond Modules??

Could someone please explain to me all the different modules for Diamond bows? I have an '03 Diamond Widowmaker that had an ST2 on it, I measured the length of the arrow from the nock to the point where it made contact with the bow and it was 31", I then installed the ST3 on measured again and it went to 30", so I figure each step up in modules is about an inch in draw lenght, but what is with the STE, STC, STH, ST codes on the modules??? If there is a table somewhere I would love to see it.

Thanks,

Rut
    Did you see the size of that chicken??

STH is the "high letoff" module. The STE is the smooth module. The STE makes the draw feel similiar to a wheel bow. The numbers on the modules correspond the the same length.

The Widowmaker chart is:
    STH 1 = 31"
    STH 2 = 30"
    STH 3 = 29"
    STH 4 = 28"
    STH 5 = 27"

Remember that AMO draw length is deepest part of the grip to the nock while at full draw, plus 1.75 inches.

My modules just says "ST" on them, but they are pretty hard when they break over, so I assume they are the STH version??
    I love this bow, just trying to find out more info about it.

Thanks for the module numbering chart, that is good information.

Rut
    Did you see the size of that chicken??

Hi all I have a Diamond Widowmaker 3 bow which I havn't shot yet, it's my first bow and I bought it off ebay without really knowing what I was doing :-) I recently had my draw length measured and it 27 inches trouble is my bow is a 29 inch draw length does anyone know where I can get a diamond STH5 cam module? I tried various web searches but so far have drawn a blank.

Thank's Robert.

Does anyone know where I could find an STH 3??