Thread: Bowtech Pro 40 Dually

Question Bowtech Pro 40 Dually

The shop i shoot at is dropping the Bowtech line and they have a couple bows on closeout. One is a new 2004 Pro 40 Dually and the other is a 2005 Old Glory. What do ya'all think of these 2 bows ? Thanks !!!!!!!

I will vote for the Old Glory. This will be my next bow! And binary cams, too.
    28.5/70 Alphamax 35
    The only easy day was yesterday

If I didnt love my protec so much, I'd be shooting an OLD GLORY!
    I believe it may be the perfect blend of everything you'd want in a bow. (except for the grip)

I have a Pro 40 Dually and you could give me the Old Glory. We I guess, you could give it to me, but I never liked the binary cams for '05 because they didn't have modules. Now, a few people have said the Dually was hard to keep it time, but with a good set of strings on it, I have never had a problem.

If the Old Glory fits, it would be a good deal. I am left handed and trying to sell a draw specific bow is hard and I have found that have the right draw length is on of the most important thing to my overall accuracy.

what are they asking for the pro 40 dually i have 2 now and might want a 3rd.
    Bowtech Archery, Bucknasty string and cables, Bob Lambeth Custom Bow Grips
    ______________________________ ____________
    archery is as much as a mental discipline as it is a physical one!

My '04 Pro40 Dually shakes a little more and makes a little more noise than my other bows, but it's accurate and spits the arrows out about 20% faster, so there's the tradeoff. Will be taking it after Brownie this spring (if I get drawn).

Depending on the price, you might want to grab one.

Thanks guys for the advice ! He's offering any Bowtech in stock at 100$ off what they are marked but i can't remember exact prices from here. I plan on going over tonight unless something comes up and i'll check then for certain. He has a Extreme Solo too and i cant remember what else.

The P40 Dually is a great bow. Probably my favorite 3D bow to date. Once the strings settle, get the bow in spec and shoot. Very fast and accurate.

I just got back from the archery shop and this is what he has there:

Bowtech Patriot - $575
    Bowtech Old Glory -$595
    Bowtech Pro40-$575

I mispoke earlier,the patriot is a dually,not the pro 40 ............sorry about that.
    I'm not sure on tax or what shipping would cost......

I was checking those same bows out. The Pro40 Floyd has is one with a Freedom Cam. That was my favorite one he had there. Very smooth draw. I actually thought it felt better than the Old Glory with binaries. JMO.

I know,it would be hard to pick from those three for sure. Cant beat the prices too..........soooooooooooo tempting lol........

I signed up for the monday night ind. bulls-eye shoot and i'll probably go up for the saturday night king of the hill shoot too. Cant wait !!

So did I, so I guess I'll see you there. You'll not know who I am, so..........................lo ok for this.

If the patriot's a dually go that way