a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Bowtech Pro 40 Dually

Question Bowtech Pro 40 Dually

The shop i shoot at is dropping the Bowtech line and they have a couple bows on closeout. One is a new 2004 Pro 40 Dually and the other is a 2005 Old Glory. What do ya'all think of these 2 bows ? Thanks !!!!!!!

I will vote for the Old Glory. This will be my next bow! And binary cams, too.

If I didnt love my protec so much, I'd be shooting an OLD GLORY!
    I believe it may be the perfect blend of everything you'd want in a bow. (except for the grip)

I have a Pro 40 Dually and you could give me the Old Glory. We I guess, you could give it to me, but I never liked the binary cams for '05 because they didn't have modules. Now, a few people have said the Dually was hard to keep it time, but with a good set of strings on it, I have never had a problem.

If the Old Glory fits, it would be a good deal. I am left handed and trying to sell a draw specific bow is hard and I have found that have the right draw length is on of the most important thing to my overall accuracy.
    Little Jon Archery Products
    Bowstring Jig and Serving Winders
    BCY String Material distributor, Bowstring making and tuning Phone Orders 800-437-9145

what are they asking for the pro 40 dually i have 2 now and might want a 3rd.

My '04 Pro40 Dually shakes a little more and makes a little more noise than my other bows, but it's accurate and spits the arrows out about 20% faster, so there's the tradeoff. Will be taking it after Brownie this spring (if I get drawn).

Depending on the price, you might want to grab one.

Thanks guys for the advice ! He's offering any Bowtech in stock at 100$ off what they are marked but i can't remember exact prices from here. I plan on going over tonight unless something comes up and i'll check then for certain. He has a Extreme Solo too and i cant remember what else.

The P40 Dually is a great bow. Probably my favorite 3D bow to date. Once the strings settle, get the bow in spec and shoot. Very fast and accurate.

I just got back from the archery shop and this is what he has there:

Bowtech Patriot - $575
    Bowtech Old Glory -$595
    Bowtech Pro40-$575

I mispoke earlier,the patriot is a dually,not the pro 40 ............sorry about that.
    I'm not sure on tax or what shipping would cost......

I was checking those same bows out. The Pro40 Floyd has is one with a Freedom Cam. That was my favorite one he had there. Very smooth draw. I actually thought it felt better than the Old Glory with binaries. JMO.

I know,it would be hard to pick from those three for sure. Cant beat the prices too..........soooooooooooo tempting lol........

I signed up for the monday night ind. bulls-eye shoot and i'll probably go up for the saturday night king of the hill shoot too. Cant wait !!

So did I, so I guess I'll see you there. You'll not know who I am, so..........................lo ok for this.

If the patriot's a dually go that way