Archery Talk Forum banner

Chattanooga TN

2K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  Moon 
#1 ·
....and they are worried about a historic flag:confused: Military personnel can't even carry a side arm to protect themselves. America on the way down at the hands of clowns. Vote em all out and start over, if not we are in deep trouble.

#4 ·
Ridiculous!!!!! Much like the first night I stood guard duty in Nam, rifles but no cartridges; still on ship our unit arrived on. Guess yellin' 'BANG' was to have scared the LBGBs. Fortunately I didn't need any that night.
Gave meaning to the saying: 'Military leadership: The unknowing, telling the unwilling, to do the unnecessary.'

#10 ·
Problem is not just Obama. This country has developed a professional politician for life culture who are more interested in serving and perpetuating themselves than righting the wrongs of this once great society.
(Where else does one get paid for not doing his job...while he seeks another full time?) This won't change -and voters certainly won't change- unless we change the system: Term limits, easier recall, accountability.
Unfortunately that's unlikely to happen in my time, the players are making the rules of their game ... and ours.

#11 ·
So the liberal "Gun Free Zone" sign on the front door didn't work?

#13 ·
LoL !!! You want the president to teach your kids right & wrong ? Thought that was our job? If you think it sucks here move else where & then cry !! What do you expect you can't reprimand your kids with out going to jail ?im not talken about whipping your kid with a with a switch from the weeping willow tree!! ( in the junk aka some FB player) keep it real talk xbows or shut up !! I wouldn't vote for any of those a- holes

#14 ·
We have the same foolishness here. A little while ago ,a guard on duty in Ottawa guarding the cenotaph(war memorial) gunned down because his gun had no bullets. BS . How can men fully trained in the art of war not be allowed to carry side arms ? More liberal B.S.

#15 ·
From 1975-1979 I was stationed at Upper Heyford, UK. Think it ever rains in England? Absolutely! With regular dress blues or 1505's a raincoat could be worn. I worked in Wing Weapons and Tactics and could be put on the flying schedule, no notice, any time so I had to wear a flight suit every day. I was required to wear a switchblade knife in my knife pocket of my flight suit (instead of g-suit pocket) in case I had to fly immediately w/o time to get my g-suit at the squadron. Why the switchblade? To cut the parachute cords so the chute could be steerable . However, the F-111 had a capsule with its own chutes so no cords could be cut. Still, AF reg, all fighter crews had to have parachute knife. However, no raincoat could be worn with a flight suit, not authorized, and no umbrella could be carred since it could be used "as a weapon"! What about the switchblade? Not a weapon? Then we went out to the F-111 which had practice bombs or occasionally 12-24 500# bombs. Incidentally, a 500# bomb weighs 765#. Then sometimes the internal cannon had 300-800 rounds of 50 cal (very rarely). But we couldn't carry an umbrella, too much potential danger.
This has been going on a long time!

#16 ·
its not the fact that he was a muslim, it was that evil gun and the evil bullets he was carrying. crazy people cannot possibly be held accountable for their own actions, its those damned guns. everyday when ur not home, your guns load themselves up, head out, and kill women and children.

#18 ·
I totally disagree with keeping our thoughts on the serious problems this country has off this forum. Until we all raise enough hell to educate the ignorant blood suckers that vote the way they do, it's all lost. What crossbow you shoot will mean absolutely nothing if this country's direction changes. For example, the so called affordable care act will raise the average working folks' healthcare insurance cost from $295 to $900 per month in VA. Makes me sick to my stomach.

#21 ·
at work i have to have a regular Dr.on file or my deductible goes up $500.00,next year i have to get a checkup and blood work,if not ,another 500.00 raise in deductible,plus being height to weight proportionate.
Im extempt from a CDL physical to drive a truck but for insurance i need physical go figure.
Im shocked at the speed this country is being throwed into a s#*t pot, no action from congress or senators.

#23 ·
Health care, If you are a illegal or dont want to work and suck off the govt. you get it all for free. If you're 65 you get medicare and the priviledge of paying for it, as a reduction in the benefit you earned by working and paying taxes your whole working life. And if you chose not to take part B they penalize you for joining late. Its pretty bad when the illegals and the unmotivated are treated better than the productive or formerly productive class.

#24 ·
Buckstop , you are absolutely right. We are penalized for working our behinds off for years and being successful as a result. It really stinks how success is frowned upon by liberals when, in fact, that's what built this country until the last decade. Too bad but it's now going to hell in a handbag.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.