Archery Talk Forum banner

Pacific Bow Butts

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  HoosierMatt 
#1 ·
I am proud to announce that you can now contact me Adam, if you are within Indiana, Ohio, Michigan & Illinois and are in need for something in this awsome line of targets.I promise you guys and gals these targets are truly built to last.Every week in my own pro shop I have 300-400 shots put into each bail without a failure.These targets are weather proof so you leave them outside allllllllllllll year long without the worry of having a blow through.This makes the targets even better for you guys that like to use your fence as a backstop evey once in a while!!!Also I don't have to worry about customers coming up to me stating that they snapped a arrow into due to a sagging target.Thats good news for you all that shoot them evil single spot targets.Karl is an awsome guy to work with and if you need any targets at all with any special sizing you can call Karl personally @ 1-877-642-4989 and he will be glad to work with you in building the last target you will ever buy.These targets will stop anything you can throw at them with a bow and arrow.So if you like buying a block target every year to shoot at don't buy one but, if you are like me and you like getting your money's worth buy a Pacific Bow Butt you'll be impressed like hundreds of us already are.You can reach me at 1-765-461-9448.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.